Ren Kurenai OVER Hikaru Hazama ?

HIKARU HAZAMA: hikaru losing to ryuga in battle bladers was extremely quick and she did not last for one minute giving up before the battle even started! hikaru may be female and most fans of beyblade are male but that does'nt mean the fact that she stopped beyblading all together hurt anyone's feelings. i was upset because hikaru was one of my favorite characters as my very first beyblade was storm aquario and i liked seeing hikaru battle she was the only female blader in the anime at the time.
REN KURENAI: she is the first female beyblader in zero-g seen of course she did not win a single match except for the beypark bladers twice but she is much better than hikaru she did not give up beyblading after her lost to sakyo kuroyami unlike hikaru and ryuga at least she did not give up and still beyblades unlike hikaru which she stopped entirely and now hikaru is one the most disrespected characters of MFB. not only does ren kurenai still has bladers spirit but she looks better than hikaru and has a stronger beyblade despite hikaru winning against an official blader does'nt make her any better than ren if she battled eight it probably would have been the same so OVERALL REN KURENAI IS THE BETTER BLADER AND THIEF PHOENIC E230 GCF IS THE BETTER BEYBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!
discuss this in the random Beyblade anime & manga thoughts thread. This does not need a thread of its own.