Releases of Names For Upcoming God Beys: Thoughts and Analysis

Nightmare Longinus, Ark Bahamut, Galaxy Zeus, Deep Chaos, Sieger Excalibur, Spriggan Requiem, and many more!. What do you guys think these beyblades will have? What special features? I don't know anything except for names. What do you guys think? Personally, I am super hyped for these releases.
There's already discussion on this in the Upcoming Names thread (here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Several...ayer-names), not to mention the only reason to talk about these names is weather or not they're real. (and chances are if they aren't confirmed by Kai-V, it ain't real)
these are new other than the ones kai v mentioned in his thread. I saw them on beyblade wiki. They were just uploaded

what are your thoughts people?
(Jun. 22, 2017  6:14 PM)Satvik Kolla Wrote: these are new other than the ones kai v mentioned in his thread. I saw them on beyblade wiki. They were just uploaded

what are your thoughts people?

Unless Kai-V has confirmed them then we don't know whether it's actually confirmed though. Those names could be for a completely different toyline. And I can't find anything on Beyblade wiki. And even if there are new ones you should have posted on the existing thread and not make a new one.
Upcoming names of possibly new Beyblades should be discussed in the thread TraniacJ mentioned previously.