Reiji's story...

Poll: What should poison serpent evolve into?

Venom serpent
60.00%
Poisonous serpent
0%
Fanged serpent
12.00%
Sand serpent
6.00%
Stelth serpent
22.00%
Total: 100% 50 vote(s)
Chapter 5:The girl.

Serpent drove libra up then down into the ground, then exploded."NOOOOOOO!MY LIBRA!"
"That was good, for you and your bey!Haaahahhhah!"Reiji walked off.On his way he saw a girl battling tetsuya.
Her mf basalt bull GB145 WB was a great defensive type, but was losing fast against cancer."Now new special move get ready!Thousend claw pinches!"This was about to break her bey like Reiji had broken Christian's bey.Then something came over him, he felt strange.He picked up his launcher, and shot it into their stadium just as cancer was charging towards them."Hey crab whats going on?"said tetsuya.By this time the girl had picked up her bey, and left.Reiji had saved someone, but why?

TO BE CONTINUED!You know what to do!
not what was expecting..Reiji's a softie lol
Nice! Never expected that!
next chapter up soon!
Good story. Reiji was one of my faverate characters, and now I can see what happens to him. Keep this story going!
Character Request
Name- Epsilon
Gender- Girl
Age-13
Personality- Very quiet and smart and can keep her cool when in a situation. Doesn't like to wait or keep others waiting. The Dark Nebula killed all of her family exept for her brother, which she hates now because he helped with the killing. Her battle style is to assess the situation, form a strategy, then attack with lots of power.
Beyblade- Alpha Wolf C125 HF
The Alpha fusion wheel is basically like a mixture of Storm and Dark. The C125 is black and it represnt wolves' paws. The facebolt shows a wolf howling to the moon like (its not the same as the original facebolt!)
Special Moves- Alpha Warrior (builds up energy then strikes the foe with incredible speed and power) Eternal Nightmare (it causes the opponent to go into his/her worst nightmare until the battle is over)
Keep going with the story
Yes you are in.Next chapter soon.I promise
i want to be in asoon and ont let fico get destroyed
OMG someone who like serpent and reiji as much as i do!!!!