Regarding possible WBO event at Anime Festival Wichita

I have been in talks with the Director of Games at AFW, and himself, along with the co-founder of the event, seem very interested! All signs are currently pointing to WBO presence at the event!

I will need some help! I will ask if the AFW could possibly put you in the hotel the event will be at for the weekend, because I will probably need experienced WBO members to help with the events. I have experience running such events, but not a lot.

If there is any way in hell you would be interested in a trip to Wichita, KS from July 10 through the 12, speak up here. Again, this is tentative, but I would like to have a list ready. Thanks bladers!

EDIT: Let me clarify really quick. I will take on ANY volunteer, regardless of region. You don't have to be Midwest!
Just so everyone knows that this is the real deal, I've been talking with the person running the convention. If anyone could help out I'd really appreciate it.
When you say "put you in the hotel", you're implying free board, yes?

If so, I'll schedule off from work.
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:05 AM)Deikailo Wrote: When you say "put you in the hotel", you're implying free board, yes?

If so, I'll schedule off from work.

If thats what you will need to be here, than I will go to the Coordinator to see if it's at all possible. The event's at a hotel so...
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:49 AM)fragbait Wrote: If thats what you will need to be here, than I will go to the Coordinator to see if it's at all possible. The event's at a hotel so...
I mean, I can pay for some of it, but depending on the rate of the hotel, I couldn't pay too much after airfare. I'd probably see if I can bring some other bladers with me.
(Mar. 12, 2009  4:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I mean, I can pay for some of it, but depending on the rate of the hotel, I couldn't pay too much after airfare. I'd probably see if I can bring some other bladers with me.

Yes, yes!

If this was the SmashBoards i could just find you guys a place to stay at someones house. But I am the only active KS blader so....sorry. Maybe we'll make some new ones at AFW!

(is lonely on the map)
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: Yes, yes!

If this was the SmashBoards i could just find you guys a place to stay at someones house. But I am the only active KS blader so....sorry. Maybe we'll make some new ones at AFW!

(is lonely on the map)
Well, duh. I'll just use my femininity to lure nerdy boys to the battling area. Done and done!
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:43 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, duh. I'll just use my femininity to lure nerdy boys to the battling area. Done and done!

Feminism? On MY INTERNETS? LIES!

"Internet retard moment ends here"

Well, by all means...
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:49 AM)fragbait Wrote: Feminism? On MY INTERNETS? LIES!

"Internet retard moment ends here"

Well, by all means...
There's no such thing as females on the internet anyhow. It's a myth. I just suddenly transform in a girl as soon as I log off.
let's not do this here
(Mar. 12, 2009  5:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: let's not do this here

Ok.
Any word from the director?
Only asking where you and I are from. Log into AIM and pm ryukamiquatre please.