[Redlands, CA] winter break tournament

Entree fee: $3

Location: Crafton Elementry School... 311 North Wabash Avenue

Date: 12/22/10

details:
need some people to bring stadiums
128 people max
winner gets a fraction of the money made
(so the more people that enter the more money you get)
runner up gets 10-30$
1 bey... best 3/5
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:44 AM)Justasnack Wrote: Entree fee: $3

details:
128 people max
runner up gets 10-30$
1 bey... best 3/5
No, Beyblade is not a gambling game.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:44 AM)Justasnack Wrote: Entree fee: $3

details:
128 people max
runner up gets 10-30$
1 bey... best 3/5
No, Beyblade is not a gambling game.
who cares, strong people want to prove themselves and the strongest one gets the prize, other people that dont win at least get to battle other people and thats what most people want to do... so either way everyone wins
isnt it illegal to gamble outside....the fee for wbo is 5 dollars
Kia-v is right you now
if u want this approved then u have to read the rules....contribute to the site, if this is ur first time makin a tourney like myself, try to plan one with 10 ppl or something, not even one of our most seasoned wbo member can make a tourney wit 128 ppl
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:24 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: Kia-v is right you now
who cares if he's right, what is he gonna do about it
well first of all kai is a she, she can ban u....because wbo is a non profit organization we do notgamble and all money is sent to wbo for contest...etc i suggest u should listen to us befire u get banned
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:25 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: if u want this approved then u have to read the rules....contribute to the site, if this is ur first time makin a tourney like myself, try to plan one with 10 ppl or something, not even one of our most seasoned wbo member can make a tourney wit 128 ppl
im not expecting that many people im just saying a max... there are a lot of people in redlands that play and most of them are my friends so im gonna bring them to
he or she... banned, not banned... i never follow rules and plainly i dont care
ok....kai may not ban u but she will give u a warning..dont push ur luck..but i suggest u listen to us
OMG A WARNING! i dont care... im so scared of people from a frkn beyblade website... so i get a warning or banned wats stopping me from making a new account
she knows ur ip address or something
wow if u dont even no dont say anything... ms. kai-v exactly what would u do to me that is actually somewhat of a threat?... u gonna get the WBO to fallow me around? u gonna track me back to my computer? u gonna ban me from beyblade forever?... cmon i need something
im just warning u most newcomers tend to listen to warning
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:13 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: im just warning u most newcomers tend to listen to warning
Most newcomers are not that ignorant though.