"Recoil Tracks"- Whick "recoil" track is most useful?

Poll: Most Useful Recoil Track?

H145
38.64%
WD145
13.64%
R145
38.64%
WA125
2.27%
V145
6.82%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
(Aug. 29, 2010  5:03 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:37 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i like r145

That doesn't explain anything...
(Aug. 28, 2010  12:45 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: Well, i myself want H145 due to coloration
However, i think the one that comes with rock orso looked cool, probably not useful but still looked cool

so far though my only defensive track is ED145 and my only other 145-gimmicked track is DF145, my other tracks are ungimmicked

I will say though my dream-track is gravity bowl 145 (my love of draciels is to blame there)

i guess personally i'll go with claw is the best since it actually doesn't reduce your spin in effort to use it's gimmick...but i cant see myself using claw145...it's just to....weird looking to me
good but weird looking...lol that seems to always be the case huh?

It does reduce the spin. My small brain had a hard time understanding what you were saying when you included "Gimmick" in most of your sentences.
The use of multiple periods between sentences is unnecessary. A simple space will do.
gimmick means 'trick' or 'antic' or 'does something when used'
---in this case it's the latter of those three

oh and my multiple periods in-between 145 & It's, & To and Weird make it all once sentence must we discus the textual writing of what sound is known as "a pause"?

back on subject i merely meant is doesnt reduce it as much as ED145 does since it's not on the axis of the entire blade and the claws are more independent than ED's wings
You need to learn proper grammar before posting.

ED145 is worse because of the fact it has no bearing I recall someone saying (iffy on that part), the "free spinning" fixture is relatively hard to rotate, and the opponent's metal wheel can get caught in between 2 of the 3 parts of ED145 to cause high amounts of recoil.

Also, it has been proven that C145 isn't as good as GB145 as it is only suited to very low attackers as opposed to GB145, which is good against high attackers and is also not much worse against low attackers.
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:52 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You need to learn proper grammar before posting.
off subject bane of the internet, answer: i type fast and dont bother with grammar on computers, and i'm not the only one, so if you tell it to me, tell it to the world, end of story so let it go!

And yeah grav bowl might be better due to very low chance of recoil.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:12 AM)Aw Heck Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:52 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You need to learn proper grammar before posting.
off subject bane of the internet, answer: i type fast and dont bother with grammar on computers, and i'm not the only one, so if you tell it to me, tell it to the world, end of story so let it go!

Cute
It is better, look at the thread concerning C145.

I said to learn proper grammar so we can make sure we know what you're saying, instead of deducing the approximate meaning, just makes life a little bit easier.
(Aug. 30, 2010  12:21 AM)momiji manju Wrote: It is better, look at the thread concerning C145.

I said to learn proper grammar so we can make sure we know what you're saying, instead of deducing the approximate meaning, just makes life a little bit easier.
only reason i say may be better is i've not yet used grav bowl, hard to find...and i got to try a rock bull C145 WD (it was another kid's) at a local beyblade gathering, hence what sparked my heart once more so for me, i only really know anything about c145 out of the two in question (c and gb).

will commas help with the grammar pauses?
mm, just your sentence structure. Here's a thread with results:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-ongo...l-top-tier
thnx for the link, and sorry about my structure but it's not changing...it's been that way all my life, it'd be murder to change it out of the blue.
(Aug. 30, 2010  1:30 AM)Aw Heck Wrote: thnx for the link, and sorry about my structure but it's not changing...it's been that way all my life, it'd be murder to change it out of the blue.

okay, but can you please refrain from posting in this thread until you fix your grammer so we can all understand you. thnx.