Rebecca Black

(Jun. 08, 2011  3:53 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  1:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think I've just lost faith in you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c

The only good parody.

wow wow no not the best

THIS is the best

LOL 0:56

WOW the like and dislike ratio for her original vid.
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I just want to know why underage kids are getting away with driving a convertible.

Cuz theyr arsome!!! jk
Song sucks, she's autotuned, video sucks.
Comments are so funny:
"My butt and a blow horn can do better music than that" and "This makes Justin Bieber sound good..."
This thread is part of the problem. She's famous because of haters.
Blah.
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:30 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I just want to know why underage kids are getting away with driving a convertible.

Sorry, but aren't you also driving without a license? I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you're not really in a position to be making these sorts of jokes.
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:29 PM)♥ Wrote:

Sorry, but aren't you also driving without a license? I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you're not really in a position to be making these sorts of jokes.
Because I have the ability to pay for everything and everything is in my name so if anything happens, it's nobody else's fault by my own. Besides that, I have a licensed driver in the vehicle a majority of the time (which is legal in the US).

Kids don't own convertibles and they can't pay for insurance at their age because you can't get a permit until you're about 16, which means a parent would have to agree to their kids using their car.

But what I was really getting at was how the kids would afford a convertible and why a parent would let their kid drive a death trap.
It's a Music Video, so anything can happen, besides, she didn't put much effort into thinking it over, so she didn't realize she was 13. Also, Ark Music Productions has probably taken permission, or it must be some other case, there's no way, they were really driving.
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Because I have the ability to pay for everything and everything is in my name so if anything happens, it's nobody else's fault by my own. Besides that, I have a licensed driver in the vehicle a majority of the time (which is legal in the US).

Kids don't own convertibles and they can't pay for insurance at their age because you can't get a permit until you're about 16, which means a parent would have to agree to their kids using their car.

But what I was really getting at was how the kids would afford a convertible and why a parent would let their kid drive a death trap.

Having money doesn't put you above the law, and it doesn't make you immune to consequences either. Additionally, there is only so much having a licensed driver by your side can do, and unless your car is fitted with a clutch controls and a brake in the passenger seat, it's not much.

As Electric said, it's obviously not even real - it's a music video. If you were making a joke, fair enough, but it's hypocritical.
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:42 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  6:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Having money doesn't put you above the law, and it doesn't make you immune to consequences either. Additionally, there is only so much having a licensed driver by your side can do, and unless your car is fitted with a clutch controls and a brake in the passenger seat, it's not much.

As Electric said, it's obviously not even real - it's a music video. If you were making a joke, fair enough, but it's hypocritical.
I never said money puts anybody above the law. I was explaining the difference between my driving a sedan and a teenager driving a convertible. I'm arguing materialism more than breaking the law. I come from a resort community where many kids do drive luxury vehicles, however, they are not convertibles because parents care about their safety and know that kids are reckless.

You speak as though I cannot drive at all...
I'm not saying that at all - I mean, saying that everything is in your own name doesn't mean there aren't potential consequences for you, your passengers and others which can't be dealt with only money. There's a reason you haven't been awarded a license, because the authorities haven't deemed you a suitable driver. It's irresponsible to not only your passengers, but also other road users, which is my main concern.

We shouldn't be commenting on the merits of the US vehicle law setup on this thread, and neither do I want to continue to pass judgement on your actions.

The only good parody.

wow wow no not the best

THIS is the best

Ok, that is BY FAR my favorite parody! Just the ending was hilarious...
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:43 PM)Sparta Wrote:

The only good parody.

wow wow no not the best

THIS is the best

mY hANd iS A dOLpHiN!?!?!? what not funny D:
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)tman14 Wrote:

The only good parody.

wow wow no not the best

THIS is the best

Actually I found that very lulz worthy. But the ending where the sad music plays as you see the car go off the edge I, for some reason, found absolutely hilarious
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:42 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)tman14 Wrote:

The only good parody.

wow wow no not the best

THIS is the best

Actually I found that very lulz worthy. But the ending where the sad music plays as you see the car go off the edge I, for some reason, found absolutely hilarious

... thats like the whole point? lolz
I enjoy the fact that there is a wealth of lulz to be had in a thread about a topic with a severe lack of lulz
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:15 PM)fragbait Wrote: I enjoy the fact that there is a wealth of lulz to be had in a thread about a topic with a severe lack of lulz

I wouldn't call it so much a lack of lulz as a lack of singing ability...
Gawd, I hate her...and her song...

Why the heck are most people now into autotune now? Seriously. People say justin has the talent of singing. Thats not true.
Sure he can play insruments but...well... you get the point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI
My favourite and best PARODY EVER!!!!!
This is not a parody, but it sums up everything I have to say about her. WATCH THIS!!! Just one warning first, it is explicit if anyone is isn't allowed to watch that stuff. Not sure if I am even allowed to post it, but if I am not, mods, I have given a fair warning first.
dude she sucks to the core of the earth!
I think the song was a good idea because it allowed us to make all of these funny paradoys.
I LOVE THE BROCKS DUB OF HER. Lol. I can't believe her parents "bought" her another song. Did they not read the comments on friday.
The more dislikes she gets the more she rises to fame XD
Well then, in a few years, she will be the most famous person , cuz all of her vids will have Billions of dislikes.