Rebecca Black

She'll probably get annoyed with all the dislikes and quit. But it is Rebecca Black we're talking about so she probably wouldn't. But some people go way too far by insulting her on YouTube.
Her parents will probably buy her another song.

EDIT:Another, I mean tons.
She might have a lot of haters, but they make her a lot of money. She makes $27,000 a week.
Like cookies said no matter how bad she is, let's face it; she's just trying to make a living and people have very obscure ways of doing that.
Even if it involves becoming globally famous for all the wrong reasons like one of (questionable :p) the worst singer to date, aha.
Haters gon' hate.
(Unpopular opinion: I like Friday.)
I hope you just mean the day Daegor, if not.....

I hate rebecca black, ok you like friday, but make a song about it? no
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I hope you just mean the day Daegor, if not.....

I hate rebecca black, ok you like friday, but make a song about it? no

No, I do not mean the day.
I don't understand the massive hate I see around the internet these days. If you don't like her music, then don't listen to her music. Hate mongering isn't cool, no matter how you try to justify it.
I don't like it, but I can understand why it might appeal to people, it's an ok song, singing's ok, i just don't understand why she wrote a song about friday, surely she could have thought up a better subject? anyway i don't particularlly like that type of song anyway. I prefer calvin harris and mark ronson, down to fleet foxes.
(Sep. 03, 2011  4:56 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I don't like it, but I can understand why it might appeal to people, it's an ok song, singing's ok, i just don't understand why she wrote a song about friday, surely she could have thought up a better subject? anyway i don't particularlly like that type of song anyway. I prefer calvin harris and mark ronson, down to fleet foxes.

She didn't write it at all.
(look at me commenting on this topic)

Friday.. hmm.. the day is alright for me. But the song.. umm.. yeah the same *popular op*
her new song was pretty okay
Her new song surprised mea bit-but she still sucks.
(Sep. 04, 2011  4:21 AM)Sparta Wrote: Her new song surprised mea bit-but she still sucks.

correct
(Jun. 08, 2011  1:27 AM)Sparta Wrote: Anyways, talk about her here. Just try not to be too mean!
That'll be difficult she sounds like justin bieber finally hit puberty

Y'know, I'm just not in the mood to see this.
If the purpose of this thread is simply hate-mongering, then this thread has no reason to exist on the WBO.