Reasons we should sing praises to Hasbro.

haha I never hated Hasbro the only thing I would hate would be the renaming and all but then again thats just for kids' safety. I was just sitting in a mall reading a stores catalog I flipped through the pages to the toy section and saw the beyblade advert and I freaked out haha <------ off-topic
I'm just saying tell me what they did wrong that you rant about them?
I am glad that hasbro doesn't have tournaments becuase I went to the toys r us tournament and there was just a bunch of kids that thought that they were the best but they knew nothing about beyblade, I like to call these people hasbro noobs, there are a lot of em too. So they will just over run the tournament. But I could be wrong though, maybe it was just that time that there were hasbro noobs there, and that they are not all like that.
Not all of them are like that and yes you made a horrible generalization.
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:41 PM)drakio Wrote: I am glad that hasbro doesn't have tournaments becuase I went to the toys r us tournament and there was just a bunch of kids that thought that they were the best but they knew nothing about beyblade, I like to call these people hasbro noobs, there are a lot of em too. So they will just over run the tournament. But I could be wrong though, maybe it was just that time that there were hasbro noobs there, and that they are not all like that.

Toys "R" Us never even host organised tournaments. Surely if there was some structure and a clear figure of authority, tournaments would be just as fun as ours.
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  8:41 PM)drakio Wrote: I am glad that hasbro doesn't have tournaments becuase I went to the toys r us tournament and there was just a bunch of kids that thought that they were the best but they knew nothing about beyblade, I like to call these people hasbro noobs, there are a lot of em too. So they will just over run the tournament. But I could be wrong though, maybe it was just that time that there were hasbro noobs there, and that they are not all like that.

Toys "R" Us never even host organised tournaments. Surely if there was some structure and a clear figure of authority, tournaments would be just as fun as ours.

Yes I did see that some of the toy R us events did not have any structure, but when I went to mine I helped them set up a small format, the only problem for me is that the people there think that they are so good but it's not even fun to play against them becuase you can win every time but like I said before I could be wrong because I only went to one hasbro event. But I guess you are right, the tournaments could be as fun as ours.
Very true i won the toys r us tournament but it was very fun.
I will never say anything bad about Hasbro; my tiff is the 'child safety laws' or whatever that they have to conform to xD I would like to find those things and read them over, but I am sure that would only aggravate me further.
(Aug. 19, 2010  11:18 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hasbro brought the majority of us to beyblade, and is the reason this site is here.
Hasbro uses higher quality materials, making parts more durable and heavier.
Hasbro Makes it easier and more frugal for the majority of us to buy beys just for spare parts, such as RF, SD, and WB.
Hasbro has fixed major design flaws, and inadvertently imporved parts (e.g. Bearing Stingers shaft).
Hasbro made many extremely difficult to find beys accessible to masses (Rock Orso)
Hasbro fixes breakage problems and improves molds (RF, String Launcher).
Hasbro is one of the larget toy distributors in the world and as such many retailers stock beyblades.
They continue to bring new members into the community.

Their stadiums are terrible, they ruin some parts, they don't release certain beys, but you know what? IT DOESN'T MATTER. You would've had to import them anyways, and chances are you'd be broke after attempting to obtain multiple copies of RF. So what if they don't hold tons of well-organized tournaments, that's your job.

Maybe take some time from your rants and rages and thank Hasbro for all they HAVE done.

I agree. I didn't really hate Hasbro, since after all, that is what got me into Beyblades when my friend got me one for my birthday. Then I moved on to Takaratomy, and then to here. The only part I hate is that they really don't have good stadiums, and that there aren't Beypointers, and a few other things, but anyway, you are correct in many ways about this. Thanks for this, Mc Frown.
Well, even for that Ryu, we cannot blame Hasbro...
Its been said countless times that-
1. Hasbro stadiums are such to ensure safety and durability.
2. Hasbro do not need to produce BeyPointers... There are no Bey Ta Machines around here...
Smile
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, even for that Ryu, we cannot blame Hasbro...
1. Hasbro stadiums are such to ensure safety and durability.
2. Hasbro do not need to produce BeyPointers... There are no Bey Ta Machines around here...
Smile

That is true. In Japan, there is a cultural difference, and most likely, they did not worry about safety, and it most likely differs greatly over here in America. And yes, the Beypointers thing is kind of pointless XD no pun intended.
agree with mcfrown we always think that how bad hasbro is because most people in world always think about someone's bad points rather than their good ones thanks for being positive and telling a truth to us mate
I think also think that Hasbro hads done may great things to beyblade but people are alway ranting about them because of there mistake, Tiwsted Tempo XD, but I like them and think there under rated on this site to.
(Nov. 15, 2011  4:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, even for that Ryu, we cannot blame Hasbro...

Smile

you could think they would of made them with them by such an important part of the show and hasbro goal was to realese it so kids can act like their in the anime bu whatever
But, think about it.
Why would Hasbro release such an unimportant part?
Without the Bey Ta Machines, the children would have extremely less points to play for.
And think a bit, you can get top tier pieces like 230 and Basalt under the name Twisted for a lower price, Instead of $20-$30, for $8-$10, you can get them.
There's really ALMOST no point of complaining. You don't have to call it twisted tempo or gravity destroyer or ray striker if you don't want to. You don't have to buy their crappy add-ons and launchers if you don't want to. You don't have to buy their stadiums if you don't want to, but that's probably the cheapest stadium you'll get.
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:40 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: There's really ALMOST no point of complaining. You don't have to call it twisted tempo or gravity destroyer or ray striker if you don't want to. You don't have to buy their crappy add-ons and launchers if you don't want to. You don't have to buy their stadiums if you don't want to, but that's probably the cheapest stadium you'll get.

And you do not have to go to their tournaments if you do not want to.

Wait, they barely hold any anyway.
If Hasbro wasn't there I would like NEVER get into MFB- even the anime was stupid sumtimes!!!Indeed Hasbro Stadiums are crappy-but,as many stated earlier,WE are NOT the targeted audience for beyblade-If the beys just kept on flying out of the stadium,parents would NEVER give their children beyblades!!Even my parents are scared of the beys hitting my face! That is y hasbro have such big walls and penalty pockets!
I like that I can get beys cheaper from hasbro. The only real problems I have had with them is that their stadiums are not good and instead of releasing certain beys they release pointless things (Wind and shoot launcher ect)

I can't really complain about the names because I can call my beys whatever I'd like, they belong to me.
Where I live, TT beys are actually cheaper. Actually, we should be thanking TT for licensing Hasbro to produce beys
Also don't forget Poison Giraffe people we now have access to MB
(Nov. 22, 2011  10:52 AM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: If Hasbro wasn't there I would like NEVER get into MFB- even the anime was stupid sumtimes!!!Indeed Hasbro Stadiums are crappy-but,as many stated earlier,WE are NOT the targeted audience for beyblade-If the beys just kept on flying out of the stadium,parents would NEVER give their children beyblades!!Even my parents are scared of the beys hitting my face! That is y hasbro have such big walls and penalty pockets!

and yet somehow they still manage to fly out the the stadiums
Good choice of words bro Wink
Like everybody said, Hasbro has crappy stadiums and stupid light up tops. And their commercials: Seriously? Skateboarding ramps and teenagers?Chocked_2. Well some young children like the electronic battlers because they light up and make sounds that are cool. Sure their ripcords are shorter, but if you look at their light launcher, the thing that you put the ripcord in is much more cool and exciting than the TT one. They also come in different colors, plus they have clear versions in their double-packs. Like stormpegaus121 said, without Hasbro, I wouldn't have got into the game. I remember my first tournament. I thought they were so cool. I especially loved the exclusive LDD and SP. So I begged my mom to buy these toys for me. So everyday, I waited for a new beyblade to come out. Finally I hit the web. I searched for a tournament, and I found this website. To make a long story short, Hasbro helped me find this website. Thank you McFrown for making this thread to make people(not saying any names. You know who you are.) who are always like (in weird retarded voice) "Hasbro is craaap!" "Seriously? Gravity Destroyer?" Why do you make stadiums that have high walls?" "Hasbro, you suck!" realize that they are lucky that Hasbro even makes beyblades.