Reasons I have to absolutely never like Metal Saga (English dub)

Reason #1: Horrible Voice Acting & Direction

• Gingka's ear-piercing voice is a whole other level of annoying. It sounds more like a voice you're gonna use to mock a person and he sounds like he talks with a stick-up-the-butt.
• Ryuga sounds like an old, drunk reptilian disguised as a human and has been given the childish nickname of being the "dragon emperor"

Reason #2: Horrible Script

Every dialogue in the English dub of Metal Saga goes like this -

"I WILL NOT LOSE"
"I HAVE BEYSPIRIT"×9000
"HANG IN THERE"
"SEND EM FLYING"
"ARE YOU OKAY?"
"IT CAN'T BE"
"YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME"
"<Obnoxious laughter>"
"<repeats a line said by the person first> Huh?"
"THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS NOW" 

And they all take each others' names SO DAMN FREQUENTLY that they sound like malfunctioning robots with carbon skin. For example, watch episodes 30-31 of Beyblade: Metal Fury & count the number of times that Gingka says Dynamis. Not to mention the number of times Benkei has said Kyoya.

Reason #3 The Beyblade Spirits

In original series, we had beyblades based on - dragons, wild big cats, mythological birds, wild animals, canines, mythological chimeras and all beasts had an armored look to them which gave them the feel of being Warrior Beasts.

In the new series, for beast spirits we have ponies, a half-man half-pony, warriors, sheep, goat, bull and a bland-looking yellow lion that literally looks like it was taken from a picture and just animated. Not to mention how simplistic and generic L-Drago looks.

Reason #4 Originality

The dialogues from Beyblading spirit that were basically the crux of Metal Saga were completely ripped off from Kai's speech to Brooklyn in G-Rev.

Kyoya literally looks like Kane from V-Force & shares the same English VA. Gingka looks like Johnny from the Majestics except you'd wanna punch him in the face the very moment you hear his speeches on beyspirit.