Really annoying bug

Firefox 2, soon to be 3.
incondite Wrote:I use Opera.

This.
Brad, like in the ask a question thread, this glitch seems to be eating posts. I know I posted my question about the Plug & Play shooter, but it appears that after you posted both vanished. Then I posted once more to make them reapear, only to have that post vanish. WTF?
They didn't vanish, I can assure you of that. They were there and I could see both of them. It's a weird as hell glitch in that only some people seem to experience it.
Is there any way to make it so that more posts appear per page? I know that on some Message board systems members are allowed to changed the amount of posts displayed per page. I'll check my User PC thingy.

EDIT- Seems I can only change the amount of threads posted per page, and not post per page Unhappy
Thread View Options > Posts Per Page
Ooh, how do I not notice that?
whenever I post in threads the post won't show up
Brad Best Wrote:whenever I post in threads the post won't show up

hmm i have not heard of this issue before
Blader: Kenny Wrote:whenever I post in threads the post won't show up
same here ive been getting in trouble for double posting
maybe you should try refreshing the page
AnnieDuck Wrote:maybe you should try refreshing the page
I DO! but i still cant see but wen i leeve the forum it tells me who the last post was made by
Look, I told you there's no fix for this right now. There's nothing I can do.
You should be able to see somebody's last post if you check all their posts on their profile.

That way, in the situation where there would be 299 posts in a topic and that I decided to post in it, I should at least be able to view my message in the list of all my posts.
Bey Brad Wrote:Look, I told you there's no fix for this right now. There's nothing I can do.
well u get all mad wen i double post becuz i dnt kno if my reply posted or not