Really annoying bug

When I make a new post in a thread, I cannot see it; my name is there, but if I click on the thread I get directed to the first page and if I go to the current page, my post isn't there.

Is there a fix for this, by chance?
I've never had this issue.
Seriously?

It happens ALL the time to me.
This happens to me occasionally, but with another person's new post.
I upgraded the software, tell me if you still get it.
Artie Wrote:When I make a new post in a thread, I cannot see it; my name is there, but if I click on the thread I get directed to the first page and if I go to the current page, my post isn't there.

Is there a fix for this, by chance?
I get that problem ALL THE TIME.

Like almost every other post.

Edit: Problem still seems to be happening. Unhappy
okay thanks. i will work on it guys
It happened to me a couple of times as well. I noticed that when a topic is at the end of a page and when i post a new reply, it doesn't appear. Only a little later, when someone else replies afterwards, it does appear, but on the next page. So maybe it has something to do with that?
It's happening to me right now; it says Michael posted in Random Thoughts, but I am unable to read his post.
Kei Wrote:It's happening to me right now; it says Michael posted in Random Thoughts, but I am unable to read his post.

same
I can see it. Speechless
AnnieDuck Wrote:
Kei Wrote:It's happening to me right now; it says Michael posted in Random Thoughts, but I am unable to read his post.

same

Me neither. Maybe it's at the end of the page/start of new one?
It's at the start of a new one.
There is no page177 for me, so that's probably why me and the others can't see the post. Maybe try replying, so that page would appear? It seemed to work for me before.

The bug could be something to do with the page needing 2 or more posts in order for the first reply/page to show.
It's weird that I can see it but you can't. I'm working on it now so please don't post here unless you have something new to add.
Bey Brad Wrote:It's weird that I can see it but you can't. I'm working on it now so please don't post here unless you have something new to add.

I'll just comment.
I never said it was fixed.
I changed something, please tell me if the issue persists.
OK, I'll keep on it.
DennisTT is from MyBB software, he is just deleting some tests.

If you could post what browser you are using and any additional information you may have, I would appreciate it.