Reality TV

I know its the plague of the television screens were lazy non hardworking people can get rich / famous but what shows do you watch.I have been watching big brother this year and it was FTW big time
but I am kinda loving the auditions for The Xfactor too
I don't watch Big Brother - the only good thing about BB was that it spawned Dead Set.
I don't watch "Country's" Got Talent.
I don't want American Idol.
I don't watch X Factor.

However, I do watch Jersey Shore, Real World: ... when it's on MTV here, The Hills (say something I dare ya!) etc, i.e. I watch the sexed up American reality TV series... soooooooo good.
This is what you get for investing in dog carp.
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:12 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I don't watch Big Brother - the only good thing about BB was that it spawned Dead Set.
I don't watch "Country's" Got Talent.
I don't want American Idol.
I don't watch X Factor.

However, I do watch Jersey Shore, Real World: ... when it's on MTV here, The Hills (say something I dare ya!) etc, i.e. I watch the sexed up American reality TV series... soooooooo good.
the situation is the most hilarious peson I have ever seen anywhere
Hm, this is still something that is being broadcast, therefore I will move it to Media.
WCG Ultimate Gamer.

JWong or Aura(Faye) better win. JWongs a cool dood (but really doesn't need to win another prize) and Aura's from my scene. BRING IT HOME AURA.
i watch *country's* got talent its awesome
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:12 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: However, I do watch Jersey Shore, Real World: ... when it's on MTV here, The Hills (say something I dare ya!) etc, i.e. I watch the sexed up American reality TV series... soooooooo good.

So you watch Scripted Television? So do I.
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:36 PM)To Wrote: So you watch Scripted Television? So do I.

Iceburn
(Aug. 31, 2010  3:36 PM)To Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:12 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: However, I do watch Jersey Shore, Real World: ... when it's on MTV here, The Hills (say something I dare ya!) etc, i.e. I watch the sexed up American reality TV series... soooooooo good.

So you watch Scripted Television? So do I.

So much better than non scripted live TV.
(Sep. 16, 2010  5:20 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Anyone watch Jersey Shore? So I forced myself to sit down and watch the first 3 episodes and I found out what's so amazing about it after the drama(aka fights) started arising amongst the cast members. Might not suit everyone but I do like it for it's terrible cast and it's terrible attempts to create realistic relationships it cracks me up every now and then. I'll probably lose my low amount of respect on the site already but whatever ha.

Season 2 Episode 7. Watch it.