Read This Please To Understand What's Happening With Me ( For People Who Is Asking )

Hey everyone Smile
I have been gone for a long time and I think I should have told you what happen or what's happening Smile
I have said recently that I was going to make some websites and I never had the time to make those things and now I am trying to say that I am sorry for not doing what I did tell you about Unhappy
I have been gone because of the exams and I've not seen some holiday yet and I am not quite happy because some of you guys maybe got angry because of me getting gone and not getting you happy by making some requests for you, and I can't until I install a windows 7 version on a Macbook pro computer Smile
So now what I am trying to do is by getting you back as friends and how we were before and I wish that this happens again, I am sad because I haven't seen you since a long time and I missed you too... Uncertain

So do you think you can forget me please?
And I need something done if you can make it for me, it's an avatar request ( I don't have PS on mac because the version is old and I can't get PS CS6 )

Oh I almost forgot to tell you: I am doing a huge project and I might tell you later if I can because I have exams left and one is tomorrow Smile

If you want to contact me check the status under my avatar Smile
Hello, and welcome back the the site. But you should use the stickied Going Away/Coming Back topic in the Introduce Yourself! forum for that.

And also if you want to talk about GFXing, use the General GFX Thread. Good luck. Smile