Re-Testing Combos.

Okay, so. Back in the day when WB was still Top-Tier, a lot of combos were tested against WB-based Defence types. Since WB is now kicked off the tier list, these combos need to be re-tested against Defence types using 230 and the new Top-Tier Defence bottoms. Some I recall are:

If there are anymore, please feel free to say. I can test these once/if I get my attack Stadium, as well as the necessary parts. For now I'd like other members to test them. Thanks for dropping by!
The problem I have with testing attack types against defense is that right spin is always at a major disadvantage now with rubber defense bottoms...and when would you ever use a right spin attack against a defense in a tournament?

Everyone of those combos are doomed to fail against RSF, RS, and CS.
Hence why they should be re-tested to see whether or not they still have potential.
Did you miss the entire point of my post? Right spin attack < right spin rubber defense. Left spin attack > right spin rubber defense.
Ok. I'll let a mod close this then.
I don't know if it should be closed. I really would like to hear what other members have to think about testing attack types versus stamina beys, 20 rounds, and then looking at that along with versus rubber based defense beys.
Hmmm I like this concept but could we make it more broad and just test older against newer?
I would definatly like to see if Leone and Saggitario combos stand up to current top tier defence.
considering these were below-par then, they will probably do worse now.. This is really useless as it stands right now.
Well, that settles it. Bull has been removed from the list.
wait a minute test mooomooohurricane against CS like every right spin attacker does badly against RS so yeah ill
test pegasis 145RF since mcfrown has been going around saying it shhould be taken off the list i agree its not as good as LLD but it is still top tier someone please test with CS i cant get my hands on it!