Raygem has landed in WBO, hi everyone !!!

Hi everyone, I’m new here and will try to introduce myself.
Well I’m 16 years old.

I like animes, mangas, sports, sweet stuff, video games, weekends, meeting nice peoples/good friends, long sleeps and a lot of other random things that I can't think of now...

Got my first metal fusion beyblades today which is galaxy pegasus and thunder lacerta. I’m really new to beyblading. So would be cool if I could meet peoples to learn from and battle with.

I’m from London. Would be nice if I could find blayders to battle with in London.
(Feel free to ask anything if you have any question) Nice to meet you all!!!
I hope I will get along and meet a lot of new peoples and friends on here (:
@ Raygen: Welcome to the WBO, bloke. Hope you have a good time here! Follow the rules, and you don't get no trouble!
Well it nice to meet you welcome to WBO hope you have a great time Galaxy Pegasus is Metal Masters anyways read the PM Kai-V sent you PM me or Samma if you need anything where always there Smile
Good to see another London'er!

You should check out this thread - London Tournament Discussion thread we are hoping to have a tournament on the 20th of January!

Hello! Welcome to the WBO! I hope you really enjoy it here, like countless others have. You should definitely read the Welcome PM and the rules, if you haven't already. Also, you should read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any moderators. We're all willing to help! Smile
Welcome to the WBO and to beyblade. I'm glad to see more teens getting into it. I'm 16 going on 17 and I've been blading sense I was 8 or 9. Any questions for me feel free and pm me I'll be happy to help. Have fun!
Thanks every one (:

@ blitz: will look in to that thread