Rare blades you own

is cyber dragoon really that rare. I remember as a kid not having a hard time finding it,

well anyways i'll add cyber dragoon to my list
a limited edition, shiny sticker black dranzer
(Mar. 07, 2010  5:21 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: is cyber dragoon really that rare. I remember as a kid not having a hard time finding it,

well anyways i'll add cyber dragoon to my list

It's sort of rare, not that rare but it's rarer then several beyblades. But it would also depend on what Beyblades he/she has.
UPDATE:

Pisces D125BS
Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Stardust Pegasis 100RF
(Feb. 28, 2010  6:59 PM)Nebula Wrote: HOLd up ollies has beyblades? i have one a ways away from me.... i wonder if they have some...

oh my 5th rarest blade is dragoon ms
I don't know if every ollie's does, but mine has a hella lot of plastics and hms.

Now if I could afford them...
My rarest beyblade is Dark Driger, or rather will be when it arrives.
My rarest beyblades are probally Appolon, Rapid Eagle, and Orca Diver if those are rare.
the 1st line of beyblades released back 01-02, tygle 2, trygator,black dranzer, bloody devil, shininggod, dragoon hms, slash riger and quetz
My rarest would have to be my grip attacker Smile
update on mines pioson serpent sw145sf(its rare to me) stardust pegasis 100rf and black lightning ldrago 100HF
yeah that's rare
I have a few bayblades to sell: grip attacker with metal bottom, knight dranzer, driger F with large metal ring, a purple beyblade and a beyblade that I made out of different beyblade parts. Please notify me if you are intrested. Thank you
Orutoros.

Lost all my beys when moving to the States. Crying
As of now only My Ice blue Wolborg MS... wish i had more though....
I used to have a Metal Master Kid Dragoon, if that's rare.
well...... I dont think this really counts, but I do have a Dragoon that I got from a kids meal at Burger King back in 2001. Other than that i'm not sure which of my Beyblades are rare or not~ ^^"
(Apr. 14, 2010  12:19 AM)Tom Wrote: I have a few bayblades to sell: grip attacker with metal bottom, knight dranzer, driger F with large metal ring, a purple beyblade and a beyblade that I made out of different beyblade parts. Please notify me if you are intrested. Thank you
This should be in the bey market place section.This is asking "What is the rarest beyblade you own?" not "What is the rarest beyblade you are willing to sell?" anyhow lol at the guy who said that the burger king toy was rare
Red Jiraiya MS that I bought from Ellz Grin, Takara Poseidon AR, Takara Dranzer GT and possibly Takara Torch Pegasus (plastic)

well thats all i got
i think it have to be grip attacker, jumping base, roller defender & my limited ed dragoon storm with gold ring
mine are stardust pegasis and i don't know if earth Virgo is rare
(May. 10, 2010  7:33 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: mine are stardust pegasis and i don't know if earth Virgo is rare

Earth Virgo's not rare. You can buy it as a starter set on ebay.
Uriel 2. My favorite blade as well.
does legend pisces and secret aries count as very rare?