Rare blades you own

(Aug. 23, 2011  1:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Okay you're really misguided. It's not gotten cheap. Your friend just doesn't know what it's worth. I sold mine for £30 a few months ago. It's very hard to find now. They don't pop up often. I'm talking about takara version though while you could be talking about the hasbro engine gear one.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:29 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yea burning kerberous in england costs around £40!

where are you getting that info? The price doesn't really differ from country to country. It's worth around £10 - £15 used. More if it's mint or NIB.

ebay NIB takara tomy.
You clearly don't know how to judge whether something is overpriced. Believe it or not but I got a NIB Takara Burning Kerberous for £5 including shipping on ebay UK...
Can add Death Gargoyle, Trygator, Venusian (I like using that name more then just Venus, lol), and Apollon (blue). Apollon recolours wouldn't be considered that rare when compared to the original, right?
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:51 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Can add Death Gargoyle, Trygator, Venusian (I like using that name more then just Venus, lol), and Apollon (blue). Apollon recolours wouldn't be considered that rare when compared to the original, right?

omg between you and JR Tiger you both probably have all the rare plastics ever made lol

any way i have a NIP takara dragoon f (not too rare but rare enough Smile )
i have the cyber pegasus ds and i am getting jade jupiter nightmare rex and vulcan horuseus sorry about spelling
The DS Cyber Pegasus and Vulcan Horuseus are not rare.
Maybe the next week a Dragoon ms NIB will come to me!EeeEee Another rare bey for my collection!
(Aug. 24, 2011  1:11 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: The DS Cyber Pegasus and Vulcan Horuseus are not rare.

Cyber Pegasis by TAKARA-TOMY should be quite rarer than Hasbro's, but I agree that somehow Vulcan Horuseus was really common even though it theoretically only came with the PSP game. Somehow, sellers were able to get just the Booster out of the game easily.
Well, he didn't specify that the Cyber Pegasis is Takara Tomy or Hasbro.
(Aug. 24, 2011  3:12 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Well, he didn't specify that the Cyber Pegasis is Takara Tomy or Hasbro.

takara tomy i dont like hasbro much
venusian and trygator! just got em off a random kid at my school!

do custom beys count? if they do i've got a AR i made with a mould and some liquid latex i think it was which i call senpuujin
My rare beyblades are:
Sol Blaze V145AS (RED)
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Beat Lynx TH170WD (TWO)
Mine are : Sol Blaze V145AS (eclipse ver. and gold ver.)
Ray Unicorno D125 CS ( aurora ver.)
Burn Pisces ED145
Beat Lynx TH170WD , that's about it , I don't really collect rare beys though.
(Aug. 25, 2011  8:57 PM)Nwolf Wrote: venusian and trygator! just got em off a random kid at my school!

do custom beys count? if they do i've got a AR i made with a mould and some liquid latex i think it was which i call senpuujin

of course a big NO for custom beys..haha
my rares so far:
i have the recolor of pegasus and L-Drago. and picses. thats about all my rares.
mine is black and gold and white thermal lacerta from wbba tourny in japan half a year ago
Gold LDD. Never going to buy a bey that expensive again.
-deleted-
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:19 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:11 AM)RowDog Wrote: Gold LDD. Never going to buy a bey that expensive again.
What? Gold LLD, expesive? How so? And by gold you mean...
(I just thought Hasbro Super Vortex Version...)

LDD not LLD. Different, the one hes taking aboutis a coro coro limited version.
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:25 AM)poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:19 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  10:11 AM)RowDog Wrote: Gold LDD. Never going to buy a bey that expensive again.
What? Gold LLD, expesive? How so? And by gold you mean...
(I just thought Hasbro Super Vortex Version...)

LDD not LLD. Different, the one hes taking aboutis a coro coro limited version.
Ahh... Now I feel stupid. Thank for clearing that up.
Gotta wait for it to arrive, Mercury Anubis Silver Version.
I Don't Have Many Rare Mfbs... I Do Have A Few Original Rares I Think? Is Black Dranzer Rare? I'm Not So Sure About Plastics, 'Cause They're Discontinued...