Rare bey get battle fill in info need help

Hey guys, for anyone that has won before, once you get the areas to fill in your info(address, phone, etc.) Could anyone tell me what each spot is asking from top to bttom since its in Japanese, I already have a proxy service/middleman with a Japanese address and phone number, I just need to know which sections they go in when the game asks you in the burst app after you've won, thank you in advance.

I play it in the app instead of the browser because it doesn't lag, the only downside is that you can't use a translator on the app of course.
[Image: 16_-_1.png]

I'm not too sure which is which but I hope this might help even if its just a bit.
I translated the picture and came up with this but I don’t know the order

■ Name (M 3 Nippon Tadashi Number ※ Please enter only without attaching huskry ® as7004a31 number Please enter only numbers without hyphen 2700135 Address ※ Please input up to apartment name, room number etc. Address is accurate There is a thing that can not be delivered Tokyo Tatsuishi Katsushika-ku 7-9-10 00 Building 00 Room Login Please enter your password Rare bay name
Thank you guys all that info is exactly what I needed. Apologies for replying so late, I was busy all day.