Rant about Hasbro's Beyblade World Tour tournament.

I'm going to rant about this Beyblade world championships so please don't get offended by this. I love Beyblade, I've been a Blader ever since Metal Fusion. That's almost TEN YEARS ago! Time really does fly. I have dreamt of being in the world championships and finally I got a chance when Metal Masters came out. They came out with this battle series tournament for people to compete. As a 13 year old I was pumped for it. What sucked is that I lost in the 2nd round and I failed to get a spot in the 2012 world championships.

It broke my Bladers spirit until I rewatched the episode where Gingka lost to Ryuga and that's where I got the power to pick up my Blade again. Bummer, and when World tour came out at first I was like finally, I can actually get a chance of being apart of this! Years of experience on blading, the feeling of winning.

Then I look at the rules. Ages 8-13 can attend. EIGHT TO THIRTEEN YEARS OF AGE! At first I was like "What?" Then I read it again and I said "How can they do this? This is outrageous! It's unfair!" All of the OG/Veteran Bladers from Metal Saga are around 16-19+ years old give or take. They can't compete, the spirits of all the  older Bladers who want a shot at being number one but they can't compete due to this stupid age limit. The Bladers spirit of older Beybladers are now crushed due to this stupid ruling. What I don't get is why they said 13 is the maximum age.

The biggest question I want to ask is WHY, WHY LIMIT THE AGE TO 13? THERE ARE MORE BLADERS THAT ARE OLDER THAN THAT! Bladders like BBG, Kevo, 1234Beyblade, Illunic, Jp0t, Unicornoextreme The ones we grew up with since Metal saga can't compete. Very disappointed that they limited this for little kids. At LEAST  give us veterans a shot. If I were organizing this entire championship I would do this. Split it up into two groups, one for little kids, one for the OG's or I should say the 13+ Teens so EVERYONE can get a chance now but Hasbro decides "NOPE! We are restricting it to 13 age limit to make it fair! How can they do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair. The ONLY chance for older generation Beybladers to compete is to enter a WBO tournament. But still, it doesn't have the same feeling as winning an official championship and gaining the crown of world champion.

Hasbro has really descended into a downward spiral on this. Really it has, shunning the MAJORITY of Beybladers. Most of the Beyblade fans are around 14-18+ years of age. It's like WE are the minorities in Beyblade when it comes to this and they let the little kids compete! I'm really angry at Hasbro for making this ruling, really I do.

Now I ask you all, why do you think they came up with this stupid age
Limit? I would like to know and please leave a like if you think you agree on my rant. I do apologize if I am to aggressive on this but it's outrageous for me not to compete since I am a HUGE fan of Beyblade.

Anyway, That is all I have to say when it comes to this. Thank you for reading. I do apologize once more if I sound to aggressive when it comes to my rant of this World Championship. Very disappointed Hasbro.
Here's the thing, yes it does suck that they have this age limit, as it alienates veteran players and dismisses a good chunk of fans from competing.

However, it was likely done because they had the mentality that adults would have an advantage over younger players. I don't particularly agree with this mindset entirely but I can see where it comes from. Another thing is that this isn't meant for veteran players who grew up with the previous generation, I think this was for a newer generation of bladers. It's unfair that anyone over 13 can't compete but there's not much that can be done.

By now, everyone knows and most dislike the idea a while ago, so this doesn't really need it's own thread. Probably better to be said in this thread instead.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...World+tour

Or

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1452756