Rankings

Hey when are they going to add to the rankings so that X has ranks? When Hasbro releases it in the US ya think?
Hasbro's technically already released, so I don't really know when they're going to. Maybe they're waiting on Beyblade Premier to get their ranking system sorted out first
(May. 26, 2024  5:52 PM)Crim Wrote: Hey when are they going to add to the rankings so that X has ranks? When Hasbro releases it in the US ya think?

Staff is working on it, don’t rush them.

(May. 26, 2024  6:28 PM)Burn87 Wrote: Hasbro's technically already released, so I don't really know when they're going to. Maybe they're waiting on Beyblade Premier to get their ranking system sorted out first

BP’s and WBO’s ranking system aren’t correlated to each other. Both are separate entities.
(May. 26, 2024  6:30 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 26, 2024  5:52 PM)Crim Wrote: Hey when are they going to add to the rankings so that X has ranks? When Hasbro releases it in the US ya think?

Staff is working on it, don’t rush them.

(May. 26, 2024  6:28 PM)Burn87 Wrote: Hasbro's technically already released, so I don't really know when they're going to. Maybe they're waiting on Beyblade Premier to get their ranking system sorted out first

BP’s and WBO’s ranking system aren’t correlated to each other. Both are separate entities.

My bad, was just curious. I haven’t been on here in a long time and made a new account so I’m real far out of the loop. I’m only back in the first place because X has metal on it lol