Random Thread Talk about anything beyblade Metal/Burst/Plastic Gen

In this thread you can talk about anything related beyblade in general youtube channels Plastice/Metal/Burst gen speak your mind
thats what random beyblade anime and manga thoughts are for. there is no need for this thread
(Jan. 07, 2021  2:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: thats what random beyblade anime and manga thoughts are for. there is no need for this thread

I didn't know that but I just made this thread there is no reason to not reach out and talk about stuff to other people and you are just one person if it was like 10 people I would delete the thread but not now since you are just hating and it's about manga and anime in this you can talk about beyblade combos parts and what people think about other stuff like beyblade youtube channels
I already reported the thread. there is one like this already
Umm he wasn't hating, he just said that there is already a thread and it's upto the staff not ten people.
exactly I am not hating just informing and free is right. the staffwill decide not 10 people
As mentioned above, this thread really doesn't need to exist. "Beyblade Random Thoughts", "Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts" and "Beyblade Videos" already cover what this thread does.

Also, this is the wrong place to put this thread. You put it in "North America" section.