Random Thoughts

Blue Wrote:hahahaha roan
my dad used to have a van like that too, didn't take care of it and rusted to hell
+ no heater. winter was not very fun

too bad you missed out on driving 5spd tho. that makes driving hella fun-ner.
props for the whip tho

Well this carp has a heater, that's for damn sure. I turned it on on the way home today and basically cooked myself.
waaat

why does locke have to be a hippie
carp i should be in bed

what am i doing awake i ahve work ojdfhfds[hf[fghfg

ps no im not dreaming about rb ryan
Artie Wrote:carp i should be in bed

what am i doing awake i ahve work ojdfhfds[hf[fghfg

ps no im not dreaming about rb ryan

*Mysterious voice* Yes you aaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeee

You are floating towards the rock band

Let yourself goooooooooo
mom is going nuts over lost

she just ran too rogers video to rent all of season 3, each indevidual disk is a new release

woooaaah
cheetos Wrote:mom is going nuts over lost

she just ran too rogers video to rent all of season 3, each indevidual disk is a new release

woooaaah

Dude your mom is carp weird, seriously.
duuuude

been around it for 14 years hahaha
happy happy happy happy happy bugturtles

happy bugturtles happy happy happy happy happy
bugturtles Wrote:happy happy happy happy happy bugturtles

happy bugturtles happy happy happy happy happy

this is the cutest post ever <3
The whole song writing business is going quicker than I thought.

What started as a riff I didn't want to forget at 4:30 am on Wednesday has turned into an almost complete song. I've did both guitar parts, the bass line, the drum beat, and the lyrics.(one a day)

I've got to do the final arrangement, then recording and then mastering. Should be awesome.
wtf roan you can get your drivers license in US without knowing how to drive stick? here you need to know it 100% to pass your driving test
Silver Kane Wrote:wtf roan you can get your drivers license in US without knowing how to drive stick? here you need to know it 100% to pass your driving test

Yeah dude, automatics are standard around here, sticks have gone the way of the dinosaur. Wink
holy carp carp the guy in no country for old men has a silenced shotgun sweet.
that movie is amazing but the ending is like the most messed up thing ever
word the ending... was so wrong to me. i wanted a showdown
btw its not a silenced shotgun tho. Its a bolt pistol.
yeah he mostly uses the bolt thing to open locked doors.
Well, I started work on my newest musical endeavor today, which I'm temporary referring to as "Celestial". I may stick with the name, but for now its just a working title.

With this project I'm aiming for a 12 track disc that explores some very ambiguous and subjective things -- spirituality, morals and absolute truth.

But perhaps most interestingly of all, I'm using the solar system and its planets as a backdrop or theme for this exploration.

I spent three hours doing research for this project and writing out a detailed plan describing each song and what direction I want to take with it. I don't want to say much more for fear of revealing too much too soon, but know that I have every intention of making this the best piece of work I've ever done.

I look forward to finishing it and sharing the results with you all. Smile
What a carp start to my spring break... it's carp SNOWING again D:
G Wrote:What a carp start to my spring break... it's carp SNOWING again D:

At least you get snow.

---

I have started my break as well. It ends on like the 7th of April though.
My break was like a month ago. :o
I've been on "break" since like January. hahaha