Random Thoughts

G Wrote:
Artie Wrote:
G Wrote:Wow I got $9,600 scholarship to a University here, but it's not my number 1 pick... Sounds tempting, but I'll see if I get in the other one or not.

Which one?

More likely than not, I'll end up at the University of Minnesota, as I have family there.

It was for the University of St. Thomas, but the U of M is my number 1 choice Smile

Hah, my brother will be there next year.

By the time I'm your age, Ill have two brothers up there lol
Minnesota lol
haha it'll depend if I get in or not first though Gasp
uyco9gecp9a >8(

I bought some red tights recently - some really nice, bright opaque ones. I got into town and found that they had laddered (that was the first time I had worn them) all the way down my leg. Pieces of carp. I won't be buying those again. *shakes fist angrily*

Michael sprang to my aid though and bought me some new ones, as I am broke. <3 And he brought with him a present: White chocolate and raspberry coated marshmallows... Suffice to say, I orgasmed instantly.

I had a nice day though, the weather is ever so slightly getting less nipple-hardening-ly cold and I gave in two more CV's to shops today!
Sega Wrote:Google it fool

this comment was far more pointless than the question, please refrain from making comments like this here
Alrighty then Smile

Artie didn't have to get cut about it lmao
Sega Wrote:Alrighty then Smile

Artie didn't have to get cut about it lmao

pretty sure he was joking
Artie Wrote:what the hell does laddered mean
[Image: 175px-Stocking_run.jpg]
You'd be surprised at how few laddered tights google wants to show me...
I've fallen in love with Crackdown again.

It's so fun to play. <3

Also zomg new protest cd in like 8 days D:
Artie Wrote:packers lost Unhappy Unhappy: Unhappy

dream incoming...

I was rooting for them too Uncertain

I had the trippiest dream today. I was like beyblading 13/14 year old Brad... not sure how it happened, but it did.
I persuaded Michael to buy a ridiculously expensive, ridiculously PINK shirt:

[Image: pinkshirt.jpg]

It's a carp Mac-quality picture, but it's hot pink.
From the expression on the lower half of his face, he doesn't look very happy xD
Roan Wrote:
mastur chief Wrote:http://carbonmonoxiide.angelfire.com/TIM...TORIES.htm

wtf that was retarded. lol

rofl what the hell x]

Anyways, I hate final math projects. D: I always forget half the things I learned throughout the semester.
Unhappy

Im moving houses...

To another one up the road Grin Grin Grin
Ugh, so I have a new job working customer service for Sprint/Nextel and it's not awful and the pay is good but the hours are just ungodly. Right now I'm working Mon-Fri, 4PM to 12:30AM, and it really doesn't feel like I have any time off. Oh well, I just ordered a lot of clothes so I could use the money. I can't wait for the weekend though.
Omg.

I just filed my Federal taxes and got a very pleasant surprise at the amount of my return.

carp yes.
Heath Ledger died today. Didn't see that coming...
Mr. Toto Wrote:Heath Ledger died today. Didn't see that coming...

I was shocked when I saw that just a while ago. He was supposed to play the new Joker right?