Random Thoughts

(Sep. 08, 2008  11:30 PM)Sam Wrote: hi

THE RETURN OF THE INDIAN

WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH OMGGG
God damn it, I dropped my phone in the toilet on accident at work today.

Before anyone asks how or why I had my phone by the toilet, here's the story. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have class until 3:30 and then work at 4:00 but I don't have anywhere to change my clothes before I get to work, so I have to change my clothes in the bathroom at work. So today I set my phone, wallet and keys on top of the toilet and while I was pulling up my pant leg I accidentally kicked the toilet and PLOOP. There went my phone.

Needless to say, it definitely doesn't work anymore.

Oh well, guess that gives me an excuse to buy that iPhone I've been wanting. Grin
(Sep. 09, 2008  12:56 AM)Roan Wrote: God damn it, I dropped my phone in the toilet on accident at work today.

Before anyone asks how or why I had my phone by the toilet, here's the story. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have class until 3:30 and then work at 4:00 but I don't have anywhere to change my clothes before I get to work, so I have to change my clothes in the bathroom at work. So today I set my phone, wallet and keys on top of the toilet and while I was pulling up my pant leg I accidentally kicked the toilet and PLOOP. There went my phone.

Needless to say, it definitely doesn't work anymore.

Oh well, guess that gives me an excuse to buy that iPhone I've been wanting. Grin

Are gay guys the only people allowed to have iPhones? All the gay guys in PRIZM had them, but none of the straight guys.
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:00 AM)Roo Wrote: Are gay guys the only people allowed to have iPhones? All the gay guys in PRIZM had them, but none of the straight guys.

get out
my friend's dad has an iphone

he cracked it the first day he said

also he has a wife

so no
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:02 AM)Ominous Wrote: I can't believe you said that.

Don't take what I say offensively. I meant it in no mean way.
pretty big words from the dude with the steve tyler avatar
I apologize for the distasteful joke. I forget that I'm not around people I see everyday and circumstances can change.
EEERRRR I WANT TO FREAKING RIP OUT MY EAR AND FEED IT TO THE BEARS!!!!!!!1111oneone But that would hurt way to much.
haha lou i wasn't offended, i just thought it was a dumb post ;D
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: haha lou i wasn't offended, i just thought it was a dumb post ;D

Sarcasm + internet = D:?

I can never tell anymore on forums lol
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:21 AM)Takao Wrote: EEERRRR I WANT TO FREAKING RIP OUT MY EAR AND FEED IT TO THE BEARS!!!!!!!1111oneone But that would hurt way to much.

But how much fun would an ear be to a football team? They'd all be, like, WTF an ear, what is this
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:16 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:21 AM)Takao Wrote: EEERRRR I WANT TO FREAKING RIP OUT MY EAR AND FEED IT TO THE BEARS!!!!!!!1111oneone But that would hurt way to much.

But how much fun would an ear be to a football team? They'd all be, like, WTF an ear, what is this

Hahaha, I see what you did there.
Damn, not even pain relievers are helping Unhappy
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:18 AM)Takao Wrote:

What, like an ear infection?

I think I might be getting one, I've been sniffling in a lot because of a stupid cold. Unhappy I never learn, I've always gotten ear infections right after having bad colds.
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:41 AM)Grey Wrote:

I think I might be getting one, I've been sniffling in a lot because of a stupid cold. Unhappy I never learn, I've always gotten ear infections right after having bad colds.

Yeah, it's an infection, the first one I've ever gotten and I treat myself like garbage in the winter.

EDIT- Inb4 Artie's "You've ruined this topic" comments, want to fix it, try it yourself.
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:47 AM)Tao Wrote: EDIT- Inb4 Artie's "You've ruined this topic" comments, want to fix it, try it yourself.

Way to be an carp for no reason.
(Sep. 09, 2008  3:00 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:47 AM)Tao Wrote: EDIT- Inb4 Artie's "You've ruined this topic" comments, want to fix it, try it yourself.

Way to be an carp for no reason.

He just got a warning for it.
Your warning doesn't change the fact my ear still hurts Unhappy
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:47 AM)Tao Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2008  2:41 AM)Grey Wrote:

Yeah, it's an infection, the first one I've ever gotten and I treat myself like garbage in the winter.

EDIT- Inb4 Artie's "You've ruined this topic" comments, want to fix it, try it yourself.

i don't even know who the carp you are, but people like you are the main reason i dont come here nearly as often

oh, figures. takao
(Sep. 09, 2008  5:21 AM)Roo Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-x2fWKbmo

Scariest music video ever...

hahahaha this rules
My sister is a Bowie fanatic and was given the DVD collection of "The Best of Bowie". I can't tell you how scarred I am from all those Bowie music videos...