Random Thoughts

I think I've finally hit the pinnacle of redneck dumbassery...

[Image: GTR.jpg]

We GTA'd a tractor for a couple of hours yesterday... I took a pic of my friend from outside while he was driving it.
Dude, that's pretty carp of you.
Oh god.
Brad, Avatar.. custom title.
YES! <3
Glitches made Pokemon so much more exciting.
I've been busy stage crew for the past few days so I haven't been able to do much. Our the play went really well and I was nervous about setting everything up, but it worked out fine Grin

Went to a theater party after for it and was surprised how someone could have a huge indoor pool inside of a small house.

My phone is MIA, but my friend has it right now. Hopefully he'll be able to drop it at my house later.

I also ended up putting my friend in a submission hold over some facebook post and ended up hurting him a bit and I really feel like carp. He said it was cool later, but I'll need to find a way to make it up to him.

you guys can ignore all of this Smile
I wonder how anyone could come across such a glitch like that though?

It's such a random step-by-step thing to figure out.

[pokemon]...
Tamer Brad Wrote:Glitches made Pokemon so much more exciting.

Actually there were like 2 different forms of this glitch... actually I stumbled across a third too when I originally played my game I had to fight a Gentleman with Missingno. You also either ran into Mewtwo's and Alakazam's off the coast or Golbats and Snorlax. I was fortunate enough to be given the Mewtwo's and Alakazam's which proved to be quite profitable for me. (VERY good trade potential)
Ozuma Wrote:

Actually there were like 2 different forms of this glitch... actually I stumbled across a third too when I originally played my game I had to fight a Gentleman with Missingno. You also either ran into Mewtwo's and Alakazam's off the coast or Golbats and Snorlax. I was fortunate enough to be given the Mewtwo's and Alakazam's which proved to be quite profitable for me. (VERY good trade potential)

tell me what a "gentleman" is

and this should be in the games forum no?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Alice Wrote:Applied for a new job through an employment agency today - more money, better hours, no working with the public (thank piss) and I get to work with one of my best friends! I hope to carp that I get it.

I also went to the doctors yesterday and it looks like I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder. LAAAAME. Unhappy

My friend Joe has it, though it was called "General Worry Disorder" which is about the funniest name you can give to a disorder.
I think I have a social anxiety disorder, but I don't want to go see a doctor.
sam Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:

tell me what a "gentleman" is

and this should be in the games forum no?

A Gentleman is a kind of trainer, and someone brought up my new avatar in this topic so it's perfectly fine. I know about the other glitches from Bulbapedia.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Alice Wrote:Applied for a new job through an employment agency today - more money, better hours, no working with the public (thank piss) and I get to work with one of my best friends! I hope to carp that I get it.

I also went to the doctors yesterday and it looks like I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder. LAAAAME. Unhappy

My friend Joe has it, though it was called "General Worry Disorder" which is about the funniest name you can give to a disorder.

What exactly is that..?
You can't be around people..?
Teikger Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

What exactly is that..?
You can't be around people..?
Kind of. I don't have a problem with being around other people, once I'm comfortable with them.
It's generally new situations, people I don't know, or ambiguous situations.

The panic attacks suck all kinds of carp. A few months back I woke up in the middle of the night scared for my life, and I couldn't shake the idea that I would turn up to work the next day and everyone there would hate me. When I say scared, I mean leatherface standing over you revving his chainsaw inches from your face and screaming at you scared.
The worst part is that there is no way to reason out of the feeling. I knew it was totally unrealistic, stupid even, to think that, but the fear of being socially excluded and judged negatively persisted.

One time in primary school, I was 7, I had to go to another classroom to ask if they had any spare pencils. It took me soemthing like 20 minutes to work up the balls to knock on the door.

One thing of note, I don't have a problem with a professional relationship, like speaking to customers on the phone, or when I worked on the checkouts at a supermarket.
Then again, I tend to judge most customers in a very negative fashion. Most people I've spoken to while at work have been complete morons.
I think you'd find it a really big help to go to the doctors - they will explain everything to you and hopefully, it'll calm you down a bit once you know that someone is helping. They can also give you something called 'Beta Blockers', if you are diagnosed with SA, which basically blocks adrenaline and makes you feel more relaxed.

I'm not always anxious in public if I'm with someone, but I normally have a fear of college or even a fear of going to the shops alone. I always feel like people are looking at me and thinking "She looks so weird!" or "She is so ugly!", or that they are judging me in some way. It is totally irrational, but you cannot stop yourself from thinking it. It's not nice at all. Unhappy

I also HATE HATE HATE answering the phone (I won't answer it unless I know who it is) and when someone rings the doorbell, I hide, LOL. It scares the carp out of me.
All I need is some beer and Manowar and I'm fine.
Alice you have the best sig ever. MUSE FTW!
Alice Wrote:I think you'd find it a really big help to go to the doctors - they will explain everything to you and hopefully, it'll calm you down a bit once you know that someone is helping. They can also give you something called 'Beta Blockers', if you are diagnosed with SA, which basically blocks adrenaline and makes you feel more relaxed.

I'm not always anxious in public if I'm with someone, but I normally have a fear of college or even a fear of going to the shops alone. I always feel like people are looking at me and thinking "She looks so weird!" or "She is so ugly!", or that they are judging me in some way. It is totally irrational, but you cannot stop yourself from thinking it. It's not nice at all. Unhappy

I also HATE HATE HATE answering the phone (I won't answer it unless I know who it is) and when someone rings the doorbell, I hide, LOL. It scares the carp out of me.

You totally just described my friend Travis.

And you're far from ugly dear.
i never answer the phone either if it helps
maybe you guys are just carp carp

(KIDDING KIDDING i get terrified just by ordering a pizza)
Tamer Brad Wrote:maybe you guys are just carp carp

(KIDDING KIDDING i get terrified just by ordering a pizza)

qft
adhd

Edit: Artz, your posts are 360.
Many ways to torture that number.
Wtf is that article true?

I'll feel like a total dumbass if it isn't.
Roan Wrote:Wtf is that article true?

I'll feel like a total dumbass if it isn't.

Sadly, it is.