Random Thoughts

I freaked when I realized it's holding someone's hand.

Also, I think it's cool that Pokemon Company is doing this with the first 151 Pokemon and clearly acknowledging the fondness adults have for that part of their childhood.
I think R/B/Y and G/S were the best ever. Everything after, bleh.

Nostalgia etc.
G/S were the best games.
ffffffffffff my credit card just got shut down due to fraud aaaaaauuugh
Mr. Toto Wrote:http://www.pokemon151.jp/

So Nintendo Japan is doing this thing where they make shirts with cool designs of the first 151 Pokemon. I don't know if I would wear one, but they're pretty nice looking so far. Hypno's like a creepy pied piper.
They have some awesome designs there, I can't wait to see the rest. I want the Articuno one.
The colours of the shirts themselves kinda suck. Unhappy
AnnieDuck Wrote:He says he's joking when he says stuff like that but I don't find it particularly funny

Unless Takeru, you've suddenly become a woman?
No! But yes I was joking.

Artie Wrote:this is why you're alone
now thats just mean im ah just waiting for the right person. ^^

bugturtles Wrote:go cook for yourself wow
I haven't learned how yet the most I can do is make mac and cheese i love mac and cheese. ^^
You're 23 and can't cook? Pretty sad.
Yeah I know T_T, but sooner or later I'll learn. ^^
i want to learn how to make crepes and chocolate and yummy desserts
Takeru Wrote:Yeah I know T_T, but sooner or later I'll learn. ^^

Should probably start learning now. I can cook better than my girlfriend Smile
Bey Brad Wrote:

You got a point.
Bey Brad Wrote:

I can bake better then you. And then there's my pasta.

AND YOU ONLY LEARNED HOW SO THAT YOU COULD IMPRESS GIRLS
sexy new icons

it matches with the skin etc
bugturtles Wrote:sexy new icons

I love'em, especially the "New Topic" and "Post Reply" buttons. Though, the PM, find user posts, users website, etc icons are a bit too tall imo.
Yeah Love The New Look!Joyful_3
personally, i think they'd look better with a darker yellow
(matching the banner)
but the design is great
Straight Mossin'...

sweet icons, esp the multiquote(gott add a neg one though)
Kei Wrote:

I love'em, especially the "New Topic" and "Post Reply" buttons. Though, the PM, find user posts, users website, etc icons are a bit too tall imo.

At least I can be sure that I clicked them because of this size. Sometimes, I miss and it clicks something else hahaha
Bey Brad Wrote:that's not my tattoo you genius

however carp YOU carp for thinking renamon sucks

Hey hold up a moment, I never said that renamon sucks because she doesn't, I said Season 3 of digimon sucked. Also if that is not your tatoo then why did you post it? Because it looked cool?
Why does anyone use "carp" and "gay" as swearwords? It's so homophobic. And if you don't think it's homophobic, then it's carp ignorant.
Roy Wrote:Hey hold up a moment, I never said that renamon sucks because she doesn't, I said Season 3 of digimon sucked.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Sasch Wrote:Why does anyone use "carp" and "gay" as swearwords? It's so homophobic. And if you don't think it's homophobic, then it's carp ignorant.

I used to rail against this when I was younger but gave up and accepted that as a culture, we redefine what words mean all the time. I also generally use it in a sarcastic sense.

And I posted it because a person with a Renamon tattoo is hilarious.
Kei Wrote:

I don't really see it as an issue, but if people have a problem with the height I will consider changing them.