Random Thoughts

AnnieDuck Wrote:
Spinster Wrote:
AnnieDuck Wrote:However, this somehow doesn't stop me from putting up with creepy, smelly man-children to help him run a tourney.

Hey! I wore deodorant EVERY DAY of that con!

You aren't creepy, just loud.

Aye, that I am.
Now I have the Monster Rancher theme stuck in my head.

I was transported,
to a far away place,
a world where monsters rule.

I played the game like an ace,
now I'm in this place,
saving monsters from the evil Moo.

Remembers kids, Release the Phoenix inside
I had to listen to my sister and her friends talk about who's hot in video games/anime for a whole hour while I was playing Brawl Uncertain
yoyoyoyoyoyo
jason check out Opera 9.5 its pretty slick. Fast. i think it might hog more memory. http://www.opera.com/

been using for years, well before firefox was hot.
Roan Wrote:
jasonresno Wrote:firefox 3 any good? i just dled it

I hate it.
I don't have any problems with it. Works fine for me so far. Smile
how much memory does firefox 3 use? i'm afraid it'll use too much for my comp (my comp only has 256mb)
i think i saw a memory imprint of like 103

still a mem hog
Guess my post didn't go through...

Am using Firefox 3. Don't really notice too much of a difference (it's a little uglier, that's all).

Oh and yeah I've tried Opera (awhile ago I think) never really saw the point of it, I guess, with firefox around. Is it that much better or is it just aesthetically different?
Anyone ever use Donut? Someone from OtC back in the day got me using that for a bit (was that you, Brad?). Eh, I typically don't give two carp about what browser I'm using.
Never heard of Donut but sounds...tasty. Any good?
Ugh.

That "Tila Tequila" show is filled with brain rot. It's reminiscent of a trainwreck; you want to turn away, but it's just so horrifying that you can't.
getting my health insurance sorted out for the move is soo stressful aaagh Dx
Ooh, I remember that time I dropped my Health card in a sewer grate by accident. I definately wasn't getting it. But I did eventually get a replacement.
This has nothing to do with replacing a health care card and everything to do with how unless I am a full time student, my current insurance will only cover me out of province for three months before I go back. If I get a job, it means I am changing my legal residency and the insurance provided by the province I'm moving to isn't anywhere near as good as my current. The medications I am on are not covered in the other province. I'm pretty much carp either way.
AGH MY MACBOOK HDD IS DEAD

carp YOU INVALID B-NODE TREE SIZE
this is a lot worse

i have no backups and the only option might be to erase everything on my drive

i kind of need a lot of the stuff on there
i might not be able to move there because of this insurance carp

i'm assuming you've called apple and stuff so i won't bother trying to suggest it
zeo-kun take the kun out of your name and quit necroing the carp out of this place please
just remembered that one of my friends said that one of the characters in animal crossing was hot

and no it's not the human characters
bugturtles

you have to pick your friends
yeah i know

but i do like some renamon though Eee