Random Thoughts

Alice Wrote:
Indian Wrote:I can feel a pulse in the back of my head like 3-4 times a day.

I think I am going to go to the doctor tomorrow.

(BTW INDIANA JONES IS carp AWESOME AND A PIECE OF carp AT THE SAME TIME)

LMAO, it's funny you should say that. My brother burst into my room at about 11pm the other night and just went: "THE NEW INDIANA JONES MOVIE IS COMPLETE carp, DON'T GO AND SEE IT >8("

So... I'll give it a miss.
Its not complete carp.

It's just the ending is the most carp and so you kind of leave the theater with that feeling.

But its really rad in a lot of places.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:is anyone else picky about their play counts for music ?
itunes records every time you listen to a song,
and it only records once a song is finished.
i find myself getting mad when my friend changes a song just as its ending
><

I'm not that picky, but I always find it interesting to see what songs get played the most. Whenever one gets to 100, its like "oh my god!".
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

My economic stimulus check came today. $300 in my pocket.

HDTV HERE I COME
Kei Wrote:
><

I'm not that picky, but I always find it interesting to see what songs get played the most. Whenever one gets to 100, its like "oh my god!".

you've reached 100 ?
one of my songs are at 91,
i wish it displayed total play count. my guess would be around 30,000
Guitar_Legend Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
><

you've reached 100 ?
one of my songs are at 91,
i wish it displayed total play count. my guess would be around 30,000

last year, when ayo technology had just been released, i listened to it non stop, i think i've played it over 200 times lol
Alice Wrote:I went to the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust in Arundel on Sunday as I wanted to get some good photos of birds; you can imagine how pissed off I was when my BATTERIES RAN FLAT >8(
Still, I got some really gorgeous pictures. I'm going through them and touching them up in Photoshop at the moment. Here's one I've just finished:

[Image: muteswanborderze4.th.jpg]

I got so excited when I got there, LOL. What a geek.

Is that Arundel in South-east England? If it is, that's quite near where i live.

I hate it when i run out of battery for my camera because it's a special rechargeable one, not the common AA.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Man, I took hardly any pictures at AN.

Me neither. Aside from just plain not taking enough, my camera batteries were pretty drained after videotaping the Flynn and Nimoy panel and I was too wiped Saturday night to remember to charge it. The pics I did take are here.
Just because Brad hates me and misunderstands everything I do? Pleeeeease. If that were any kind of deterrance I would never have joined in the first place.
I'm 99% sure that it isn't just Brad that hates you...
Oh, I'm well aware. No matter what I do or say here, Beywiki's userbase, both individually, and as a whole, opposes me. I've just stopped caring enough to try to change anyone's mind. I consider it a challenge to my self-confidence as well as a way to numb my sense of self-consciousness.
And being banned from all upcoming Beywiki events for your terrible behaviour doesn't deter you?
Well, aside from that being a hilariously ignorant misunderstanding, that's correct. But meh, that's why conventions plan more than one event for every time block. Smile
So did you actually get laid? None of us can tell.
"None of us?" What, you discussed it? I'm both creeped out and a little touched. I won't say yes and I won't say no. I do love her enough to keep our private lives between us. <3
Ichida Wrote:I won't say yes and I won't say no. I do love her enough to keep our private lives between us. <3

This means he got no action.
Because it's like a car crash with how we just can't look away.
I heard other batteries were drained.

Also, Ryan knows the score once again.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Because it's like a car crash with how we just can't look away.

Or rather, a kart crash. XD

Seriously though, the day I rented the kart, the evening before AN, the most awesome idea - to cosplay Mario Kart- dawned on me, but it was too late to pull together a Mario cosplay. Man, that would have been hilariously awesome. XD

Ominous Wrote:I heard other batteries were drained.

I thought the kart was drained because I was inching my way uphill after Madi left on Sunday, but it was fine once I passed the slope. The meter was like, at the bottom of the green. It was enough to get me to the TCC. *shrug*