Random Thoughts

Roan Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Selling a ps2, a psp(lol) and an old 360 to buy a gaming computer is more than a fair enough trade-off. PC is the most expensive platform to game on, but it also outranks the competition in just about everything.

Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore elitist.

lol mr360
Yeah, I like my 360.

But there's a difference between me and you. I don't go parading around calling every competition the 360 has inferior and in the rare cases that I do say something positive about the 360 or something negative about the competition (Like the Wii Prejudice topic) I actually back up my thoughts and generally think about what I'm going to say before doing so, rather than just being like lololol mouse+keyz evrythin else sux u console gamerz r gayz.

When did you get so annoying anyway? D:
My current client is a lighting service, run by a couple named Brad and Annie. How funky is that?
Roan Wrote:Yeah, I like my 360.

But there's a difference between me and you. I don't go parading around calling every competition the 360 has inferior and in the rare cases that I do say something positive about the 360 or something negative about the competition (Like the Wii Prejudice topic) I actually back up my thoughts and generally think about what I'm going to say before doing so, rather than just being like lololol mouse+keyz evrythin else sux u console gamerz r gayz.

When did you get so annoying anyway? D:

You must have something on your mind, I'm not trying to offend or annoy you. I really don't know where your hostility towards me is coming from, I though we were cool.

I love console gaming, not as much as I did in the past, but it's still a great platform. As far as technical specs go, the pc does outrank all the competition, that's all I was saying. Games are games, it all goes down to preference and you shouldn't judge a platform by that. I really think you're severely misjudging my responses and taking my jokes as literal responses.
You're right, I am taking them as literal responses.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but sarcasm is a tad difficult to detect over the internet. Wink
Roan Wrote:You're right, I am taking them as literal responses.

I don't know if you noticed or not, but sarcasm is a tad difficult to detect over the internet. Wink

lol, as long as we're still cool.

In other news, my amp came today. I am sooooo happy. I have a big psy test tomorrow though, so I can't play it too much tonight.

It weighs 72 pounds, it's a monster.(307 watts)

I love the warning on the first page of the instruction booklet. "Warning, this product can cause permanent hearing loss" haha.

[Image: MAGC210T300.jpg]
# of times I've been asked if I was Asian: 2
<random thought> I am infatuated with the DJ.</random thought>
G Wrote:# of times I've been asked if I was Asian: 2

I've been asked 4 times and I'm white.
Agitation Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Roan Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Selling a ps2, a psp(lol) and an old 360 to buy a gaming computer is more than a fair enough trade-off. PC is the most expensive platform to game on, but it also outranks the competition in just about everything.

Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get anymore elitist.

Seriously. Just how much do you need to outrank everything? Do you sell your computer every time a better one comes out? Unless you have a ridiculous amount of money, gaming on a PC is just way too costly.
I have a good job with good pay, i'm just very impatient and in need of a new computer because this one cannot handle certain tasks. So that is why I sell a few things quickly. honestly. I could rebuy a new psp, ps2 and xbox within 1 month of working. I don't like waiting and never have. Buy the best now and have no regrets. <3

if you want to remonstrate against that, whatever.

That's incredibly wasteful and kind of insulting to those of us who have to work hard to get anything.
After those pants you bought, you don't have the right to say anything about how wasteful something is.
Agitation Wrote:After those pants you bought, you don't have the right to say anything about how wasteful something is.

Uh. What?
Yea I agree w/ some people earlier I like the way the site is layed out. Its just the smiles are kinda dull lol. Smile
TheUnkownGod Wrote:Yea I agree w/ some people earlier I like the way the site is layed out. Its just the smiles are kinda dull lol. Smile

Actually, they were changed because everyone hated the originals. I think everyone likes these ones.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:Yea I agree w/ some people earlier I like the way the site is layed out. Its just the smiles are kinda dull lol. Smile

Actually, they were changed because everyone hated the originals. I think everyone likes these ones.

Really? these aren't that bad its just their kinda grey and colorless lol
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I think people can convey their feelings enough through their actual messages without needing ridiculous emoticons. Wink
Tamer Brad Wrote:
TheUnkownGod Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I think people can convey their feelings enough through their actual messages without needing ridiculous emoticons. Wink

God loves you too. Wink
Is G asian? I'm thinking he is. Or some kinda Spanish.
lol I am sooo gonna be like "I'M MEXICAN carp!" next time I'm asked Grin
G Wrote:lol I am sooo gonna be like "I'M MEXICAN carp!" next time I'm asked Grin

I kind of take offense to that (but not really).
I AM A TOTAL DORK
There is barely any snow on the ground IN ALASKA DURING OCTOBER.
THIS IS MADNESS!