Random Thoughts

So when I was eleven, I created what was potentially the worst pokemon comic in the entire world, ever. Maybe I'll scan it in for kicks, I guess? Or maybe I'll just draw a new one.
For nostalgia sake, I watched the DuckTales movie today. XD
today a beetle-like thing crawled into my pants.

i got it out but the feeling of it being there hasn't gone away, its really creepy.

i also got some stuff at the store and it cost me $6.66 and i watched an mgs4 trailer that had 6666 views Unhappy
i think i might have low level asperger's syndrome

UnhappySpeechlessGasp;_;
indian Wrote:i think i might have low level asperger's syndrome

UnhappySpeechlessGasp;_;

Wtf is that
indian Wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger's_syndrome

Hmm, yeah, that sounds like you. :\

Well, the bits about being clumsy and speech issues anyway.
i am horrible with anything social, most of the time i'm happiest when alone playing videogames, or on the computer, or reading, or something and i avoid eye contact, body language sucks, and i tend to go on and on about something that the listener is uninterested in a lot and get on there nerves (did this a few notable times with an uncle and regularily with my mom though she doesn't comment much on it). so social problems yes.
speech, the way i pronounce manga and such, i have a horrible stutter a lot of the time. told i had a good vocabulary when i was really young.
motor clumsyness, my handwriting is awful no matter how hard i try to make it nice, aunt says i walk a bit funny.
i've had a little synesthesia (associating things like numbers with sounds, etc.)
sleep problems yes. my sleep pattern is really wierd.
i am unusually unsensitive to smell.
while you other symptoms sound concerning, i wouldnt worry about your stuttering nor you love of video games. you could just be an introvert.

hell, i stutter too bud.
i know

i have too much free time and am very gullible to everything

but its still pretty weird

i also always known i'm an introvert but i tend to have trouble with anything that involves other people.
indian Wrote:i know

i have too much free time and am very gullible to everything

but its still pretty weird

i honestly wouldn't worry much

you don't have much social graces, no big deal. I don't have the greatest eye contact, and I still talk way too fast and mumble, and stutter. but i'm naturally a more reserved person in real life

i think as you get older you'll be fine. you'll start interacting with those "girl" things
probably

oh well i'm off to watch the office
augh can't decide for what to get next month, ipod touch or gta4 (i can only get one, need to save up the rest)
MY CLOTHES ARE PAID OFF

$4500 Speechless
I have another friend who's prom is today Gasp
Silver Kane Wrote:augh can't decide for what to get next month, ipod touch or gta4 (i can only get one, need to save up the rest)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Bey Brad Wrote:MY CLOTHES ARE PAID OFF

$4500 Speechless

jesus carp
SexyMichael Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:MY CLOTHES ARE PAID OFF

$4500 Speechless

jesus carp

i am going to be so beautiful
You're going to make your call center co-workers all jealous. What with their 14.99 Wal-Mart shirts.
HAHAHAHAHA

black jeans with silver rose embroidery, brocade carp and blazers, leather jackets with fur collars, DARTS sunglasses

carp YEAH
tonight i am going out to eat with chuck norris for his 69th birthday
dude stop changing your name i have no idea who you are

also, holy carp brad that's a lotta cheddar