Random Thoughts 4 -- THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

Kai-V's post were never bad. But mine were horrible. It burns my eyes going back to read them Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 22, 2011  6:30 PM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V's post were never bad. But mine were horrible. It burns my eyes going back to read them Pinching_eyes

Kai-V never gives her opinion on most topics. She basically quotes what people say. Not that I care.
I don't like to pick out my own personal quotes, and I'm not exactly social enough to scour the boards for good quotes (nor am I usually quick enough to pick them up).
well actally now lookin back at my post when i started...........they were carp compared to some i made now.......
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:17 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: carp

I'm quite surprised this word isn't censored by the WBO Chocked_2

I'll have to tell Kai-V XD
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:57 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:17 PM)Kaylaomaru Wrote: carp

I'm quite surprised this word isn't censored by the WBO Chocked_2

I'll have to tell Kai-V XD

Are really going to tell her or are you joking?
We're gonna have to. This site IS inhabited by younger kids besides their parents. Even if this is the internet, we should at least uphold some form of censorship for the younger children.
(Mar. 22, 2011  8:22 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: We're gonna have to. This site IS inhabited by younger kids besides their parents. Even if this is the internet, we should at least uphold some form of censorship for the younger children.
That's like telling perverts to censor everything on a [You know what] Site because little kiddies could stumble upon it by mistake. XD

Just kidding.

But yeah, we have to. Besides, if newbies and SPAMmers discover this, they might start posting it not stop! Unhappy
Perverts and intercourse-type websites do not relate to us. We are not cussers on a strictly cursing website. Swear words are not a key role in what we do here like those other 2 examples. lmao.
Looks like I won a thread....

Time to get serious.
[Image: 249419.jpg]
I need a poster of this sooooooo badly! It would look awesome in my room ^__________^

EDIT: Eh? Pic won't show. Here's the link http://www.zerochan.net/249419
(Mar. 22, 2011  4:28 PM)Dude Wrote: Hey, we all started somewhere. My early posts were pretty much all stupid.

Actually, I'm not certain if there's been any improuvement...

I wouldn't say that, I'm sure you improved at some point, a little, maybe. :\ Though spelling improvement wrong might not go so well in saying you have improved. Also, Carp is the replacement for swear words, if I remember right and it is also a name of a fish. XD
I need a poster in my room in general. My walls are so barren.

I'm thinking something like "Gundam Kyrios" from Gundam 00. Well, for starters. And probably a G1 Decepticon logo on my door.

LONG LIVE LORD MEGATRON!!
I believe I'm allowed to make a few spelling mistakes, considering I'm a Fench Canadian and that nearly all of my english teachers sucked (I basically learned english by watching the Simpsons and playing video games)

Of course, I think I can always claim to be better than the people that write like this "lol wut Jinga lost?????66 rolflmao wut a nOOb"
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:03 AM)Dude Wrote: I believe I'm allowed to make a few spelling mistakes, considering I'm a Fench Canadian and that nearly all of my english teachers sucked (I basically learned english by watching the Simpsons and playing video games)

Of course, I think I can always claim to be better than the people that write like this "lol wut Jinga lost?????66 rolflmao wut a nOOb"

I think you're a great speller. A few spelling mistakes here and there won't hurt.
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:03 AM)Dude Wrote: I believe I'm allowed to make a few spelling mistakes, considering I'm a Fench Canadian and that nearly all of my english teachers sucked (I basically learned english by watching the Simpsons and playing video games)

Really? I thought you were English Canadian. I never knew this. XD

For somebody who originally spoke French, you're certainly better at English than I am. Look at all of my Grammatical errors! It's even funnier considering English is the only language I can speak.

Do you usually speak English or French? Which do you find easier?
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:10 AM)Nano Wrote: I think you're a great speller. A few spelling mistakes here and there won't hurt.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

It's always good to know that you're not looking like a complete idiot in front of the internet XD
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:16 AM)Dude Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate it!

It's always good to know that you're not looking like a complete idiot in front of the internet XD

No problem.

But now I wonder how my grammar is...
Don't worry Nano, I bet it's one heck of allot better than Rebecca Black's grammar is, lol.
According to my amazing ability of observing.... I need to get a hat with a straight rim, wear it at an angle on the side of my head. Get some really big and baggy pants, wear them below my knees. And start walking like I pooped myself. Apparently this is what the "Cool Kids" do.

But this picture says otherwise on the "Cool Kids" do.

Lol. Just Kidding. XD
Sorry to break it to you Bey-Heart, but we can't see the pic.

Fashion these days. It's everything but.
I have the whole "I accidentally the whole thing" issue where I occasionally forget to type a word, or a letter if its not in the present tense. I also tend to abuse the use of commas.
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:25 AM)Nano Wrote: Sorry to break it to you Bey-Heart, but we can't see the pic.

Fashion these days. It's everything but.
carp. It's this one.

http://www.zerochan.net/451331
Lets be honest, those are koreans wearing ghetto clothes (typical K-Pop band).
I want to see NWA doing that..
Lol, those types of images are what make people's days like my own, lol.
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:29 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: carp. It's this one.

http://www.zerochan.net/451331

Anime gangsters. The best type around in my opinion.