Random Thoughts 3: you're a terrible poster

1. This isn't a "post whatever the hell you want" thread. If your post isn't interesting, don't post it because nobody cares.

2. If you think your random comment is funny, trust me; it isn't.

3. You can be warned if enough people hate your posts in this thread, so don't make terrible posts.
So is this like...a random thoughts thread except you can't post random, stupid things that make people want to beat you up because it's so lame?
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:38 AM)Krys Wrote: So is this like...a random thoughts thread except you can't post random, stupid things that make people want to beat you up because it's so lame?

this is the way it was always supposed to be
lmao dude everyone's going to be terrified to post here.

Anyway, so my night with the band rehearsal was pretty interesting. It was less of a try out and more of a "Hey sweet you're in our band -- let's jam". They didn't even ask me to do any demonstrations or anything, they just handed me a mic and were like "OK, this is what we've written -- what can you add to it?"

The rehearsal itself went fine but everything leading up to it was terrible. I got lost on the way to their practice space and then when I got there my van got stuck in the ice in the driveway so they had to help me push it out. lmfao
Congratz Roan... And I'm very Srry 2 hear yur unfortunate events...Tongue_out XD
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:39 AM)Roan Wrote: lmao dude everyone's going to be terrified to post here.
I made the first brave movement by getting first post here then. Eee

I'm feeling pretty crappy right now cause I've only gotten around 4 hours of sleep at night for the past few days and I got my iPod taken away this morning.
way to ruin another thread guys

seriously some of you are making this place insufferable
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:42 AM)Anu Wrote: Congratz Roan... And I'm very Srry 2 hear yur unfortunate events...Tongue_out XD

(Jan. 28, 2009  2:45 AM)Krys Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  2:39 AM)Roan Wrote: lmao dude everyone's going to be terrified to post here.
I made the first brave movement by getting first post here then. Eee

I'm feeling pretty crappy right now cause I've only gotten around 4 hours of sleep at night for the past few days and I got my iPod taken away this morning.

these posts aren't interesting

don't post this
i am writing up general discussion rules right now and you are all going to PAY DEARLY
I'm excited Cool

I'm also prepared for everyone's warning level to skyrocket lmao
(Jan. 28, 2009  3:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i am writing up general discussion rules right now and you are all going to PAY DEARLY

carp yeah

even though i am likely to suffer too
The name "Miscellaneous Thoughts" sounds so weird.
(Jan. 28, 2009  5:10 AM)Kei Wrote: The name "Miscellaneous Thoughts" sounds so weird.

this post sucks too, banned
In this letter I intend to express my views about Mr. Bradley Tiller with gentleness and respect. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I fight for our freedom of speech. I'm not the first to mention that he has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. Mr. Tiller's revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, every so often you'll see him lament, flog himself, cry mea culpa for destroying our moral fiber, and vow never again to be so smarmy. Sadly, he always reverts to his old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that the average working-class person can't see through Mr. Tiller's chicanery. In fact, that's exactly what Mr. Tiller does as part of his quest to pour a few drops of wormwood into our general enthusiasm.

If Mr. Tiller can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. He never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Mr. Tiller's claimed magnanimousness is utterly chimerical, and, furthermore, his helpers say, "Anyone who resists Mr. Tiller deserves to be crushed." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that I stand by what I've written before, that we can't stop Mr. Tiller overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to make Mr. Tiller's conscienceless, crapulous remonstrations understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike.

We must condemn Mr. Tiller's hypocrisy if we are ever to search for solutions that are more creative and constructive than the typically malign ones championed by wily, pesky upstarts. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must honestly pursue because Mr. Tiller contends that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? In case you have any doubts, he argues that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: It may seem at first that his perceptions of a vast conspiracy lead him to inappropriate assessments of even the most innocent interactions with insufferable cretins. When we descend to details, however, we see that Mr. Tiller believes that the world can be happy only when his peuplade is given full rein. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities. I'll finish this letter by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that Mr. Bradley Tiller has somehow managed to convince himself that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight.
an unnervingly true generated essay
can this not be stickied; it makes it harder to read the posts

also holy carp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlif...world.html
^ How the hell is it being sticky making it harder to read posts?
(Jan. 28, 2009  6:14 AM)Artie Wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlif...world.html

holy sh** dude.....that is pretty interesting!!
(Jan. 28, 2009  5:26 AM)Kei Wrote: In this letter I intend to express my views about Mr. Bradley Tiller with gentleness and respect. Before examining the present situation, however, it is important that I fight for our freedom of speech. I'm not the first to mention that he has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. Mr. Tiller's revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, every so often you'll see him lament, flog himself, cry mea culpa for destroying our moral fiber, and vow never again to be so smarmy. Sadly, he always reverts to his old behavior immediately afterwards, making me think that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that the average working-class person can't see through Mr. Tiller's chicanery. In fact, that's exactly what Mr. Tiller does as part of his quest to pour a few drops of wormwood into our general enthusiasm.

If Mr. Tiller can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen. He never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Mr. Tiller's claimed magnanimousness is utterly chimerical, and, furthermore, his helpers say, "Anyone who resists Mr. Tiller deserves to be crushed." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that I stand by what I've written before, that we can't stop Mr. Tiller overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to make Mr. Tiller's conscienceless, crapulous remonstrations understood, resisted, and made the object of deserved contempt by young and old alike.

We must condemn Mr. Tiller's hypocrisy if we are ever to search for solutions that are more creative and constructive than the typically malign ones championed by wily, pesky upstarts. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must honestly pursue because Mr. Tiller contends that you and I are objects for him to use then casually throw away and forget like old newsprint that's performed its duty catching bird droppings. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? In case you have any doubts, he argues that all major world powers are controlled by a covert group of "insiders". I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: It may seem at first that his perceptions of a vast conspiracy lead him to inappropriate assessments of even the most innocent interactions with insufferable cretins. When we descend to details, however, we see that Mr. Tiller believes that the world can be happy only when his peuplade is given full rein. Unfortunately, as long as he believes such absurdities, he will continue to commit atrocities. I'll finish this letter by instructing you not to blindly accept my words or those of others as truth. Investigate, discriminate, and question everything not proven. Only by doing so can you determine for yourself that Mr. Bradley Tiller has somehow managed to convince himself that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight.

So to speak, this made my morning XD
(Jan. 28, 2009  6:14 AM)Artie Wrote: also holy carp

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlif...world.html

Wow this is interesting... Maybe some1 will find the secret of Immmortality one day... Or we shall all be ruled by Jelly Fish Tongue_out XD. Also I'm not posting here agen- 2 be on the safe sides. Smile
ok, ok, ok, Bey Brad im sorry man what can i say im horrible at boards i cant think or do anything and i wish i could, but anyways i cant believe that the Carinals are going to the super bowl, and that telegraph link i cant belive there r immortal jellyfish thats just, wow, OMG!!!

(Bey Brad can u accept my appolagy, please and just be cool wit me?)
(Jan. 28, 2009  5:19 PM)BBAbest01 Wrote: ok, ok, ok, Bey Brad im sorry man what can i say im horrible at boards i cant think or do anything and i wish i could, but anyways i cant believe that the Carinals are going to the super bowl, and that telegraph link i cant belive there r immortal jellyfish thats just, wow, OMG!!!

(Bey Brad can u accept my appolagy, please and just be cool wit me?)

apology accepted now dont post this
We got a snow day, today. Thank god, I really was feeling horrible this morning. We have like 9 inches of snow now. I want more =P
I don't know if this is deemed "not random thoughts" worthy...but here it goes:

I have a sinus infection and laryngitis. Pinching_eyes On top of that the doctors found some yellow/white mass growing where my tonsils used to be. They think it's a tumor of some kind

Also, snow day ^__^