Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

I don't think a USB drive would be affected by a household magnet...

Anyways, this is officially the largest Random Thoughts thread on the board. Will we ride this one out, or go onto a Random Thoughts IV: Veagence with a Random? Only time will tell.
It was definitely the magnet in the control thingy then because something similar happened to me a few years ago with my camera and hotel key card :\
Something similar happened to my friend Alison once. The magnets in her phone made it so her hotel card key didn't work.
Mine is the opposite, I was on a trip in DC and my card key erased all my photos for the week so I had nothing to show my parents. It almost broke my phone too because the battery was burning up.
(Dec. 06, 2010  2:46 AM)To Wrote: I don't think a USB drive would be affected by a household magnet...

Anyways, this is officially the largest Random Thoughts thread on the board. Will we ride this one out, or go onto a Random Thoughts IV: Veagence with a Random? Only time will tell.

How about Random Thoughts IV: The Quest for Random.
*sigh* I'm going to have to do a lot of work :\ on top of that there was some more stuff I had to do T_T
Scratch that last one. Random Thoughts IV: Live Free or Die Random
I just remembered something, my teacher Mr. LeBouef was grading some papers and he was reading it it said well something like "Do you want to be a (something I forgot)" " (another sentence I forgot)" "For more information click here!" this was a printed reseach paper FAIL he is going to tell him he failed him because the hyperlink didn't work WIN lol XD
Wow, I have nearly been here since this sites launch and I only have 503 posts. Either I don't post enough or everyone else posts too much.
your teachers name is LeBouf? *giggles* i have one called mr puddifat...
Stuff like that belongs in beyblade random thoughts.
So the streets of downtown Toronto are finally covered in snow.

Time for me to pull out the winter jacket, I guess.
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:14 PM)Crimson Wrote: So the streets of downtown Toronto are finally covered in snow.

Oh, Canada... where it gets warm enough to snow.
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:14 PM)Crimson Wrote: So the streets of downtown Toronto are finally covered in snow.

Oh, Canada... where it gets warm enough to snow.

aint that the truth...
Aww, I really liked the Brad Day banner. </3
The old one looks really dull and plain. ):
Yeah that was nice. Personally, I think it should be changed back but without the Brad instead of Beyblade part.
Personally I thought it was way too bland, but perhaps that was because I was not trying to read the quotes since I knew what they were ...
I just liked the design of it. In our current banner, the "WBO" part seems a bit too big. Pinching_eyes_2
Maybe u guys shuld have a banner design contest . And the winner gets a face
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:22 PM)blah Wrote: I just liked the design of it. In our current banner, the "WBO" part seems a bit too big. Pinching_eyes_2

Yeah, I also like the Blader DJ "Post Reply" buttons.
That wouldn't be a bad idea Ra Smile
We definitely have veto on this ...
I need to get better at Photoshop, not that I'm not already good but I want to get better.