Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Hehe... I feel like Two-Face.

GET IT?

EDIT: Awww... now I'm back down to one passport face.
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:25 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Everyone should bow down to my TWO passport faces!

Seriously though, why do I have two?

Oops! My bad. I was granting all of the people who attended HPT2 Passports Faces and I must have granted you one by accident even though I had already written "BP" beside your name on the sheet.
Sigh... there are so many people who keep asking questions in the wrong part of the site. I actually have the code for the reply saved.
Hm... double post, but I need to bring some weird stats to the spotlight.

[Image: badmath.jpg?t=1279508796]

EDIT: Found another weird one.
[Image: badmath2.jpg?t=1279509118]
EDIT: And another.
[Image: badmath3.jpg?t=1279509537]
LOL, shame that hasn't happened to me ;[.
Hm, for some reason, when a blader has more than ten matches, the number of total matches remains at ten ... We need to talk to the programmer, hah.
Who else is aiming for over 9000%? xP
My son wanted to make another MFB video to put on youtube for a while now. So, I decided to help him
since he's only 7. I produced and wrote a Beyblade rap, using a beat I made. And samples of MFB SOUNDS.
Mixed it up with footage and pics of our Beyblades in action. And a hint of the series. If intersetd in checking it out? I uploaded it to his youtube profile. Here's the link to get there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Elias9128
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Sigh... there are so many people who keep asking questions in the wrong part of the site. I actually have the code for the reply saved.

this is actually what gave us the idea of having a default message in new threads, lol
Apparently, lots of English speakers mispronouce "merci beaucoup". There are enough that someone decided to immortalize one of the more common mispronounciations in stitching. I found it quite humourous.

[Image: IMG_2783s.jpg]
This reminded me of the third episode of MFB. haha.
Also, back on the topic of Ke$ha, TiK ToK and California Gurls sound too much alike....
Someone did a mashup on Youtube and it all sounded the same...which wasn't the best IMO.
Did the site crash for anyone besides me, OkiBlader, and Toonpenguin?
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:55 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Did the site crash for anyone besides me, OkiBlader, and Toonpenguin?
No, me too. Apparently we had too many users online hah. I will try to talk with our host ...
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, me too. Apparently we had too many users online hah. I will try to talk with our host ...

Oooh. That's not good. I thought we just changed hosts to avoid problems like this?
(Jul. 20, 2010  1:58 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oooh. That's not good. I thought we just changed hosts to avoid problems like this?
It might just be a detail. We did not necessarily have problems like that with the previous host. Those we had were a lot mot annoying.
Just curious, how many users online did we have before we topped out? Is there a way to find out?

EDIT: Not really important. I'd just like to say... wow.
w.o.w indeed well all wow no work makes you .... HOMELESS
but on a serious note the entire amount of wow account holders is more/equal to the amount of people in cuba
that really puts the amount of nerds in the world me being one of them of course
I miss the Rhianna that wasn't a dollar store Lady Gaga Unhappy

(Jul. 20, 2010  2:23 PM)Nova Wrote: w.o.w indeed well all wow no work makes you .... HOMELESS
but on a serious note the entire amount of wow account holders is more/equal to the amount of people in cuba
that really puts the amount of nerds in the world me being one of them of course

There are times where more Americans watch American Idol than the amount of people that live in the entire country of Canada. That puts things into perspective.
The site crashed again?
Apparently Internet memes revived the site, haha.
(Insider Grin)
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:09 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: The site crashed again?
(Insider Grin)
Actually I was trying to update the Beypoint System plugin with the fixed files I received today, but obviously it did not work, as usual ... We might have to use the database backup I did right before that, so only a few posts could be lost ...
(Insider Grin)

Yea I couldn't access it for 30 mins
Darn, to the BeyPoint system is still messed up...
(Insider Grin)
Yes, after Back-Tracking the problem, the Cyber Police saved us.
(Insider as well)
The site crashed again? If it's the max number of people problem again, we really need to find a solution for that.