Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(May. 11, 2010  12:56 AM)SK Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  6:05 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So has anyone got their hair straightened? I have (for the third time), and people are saying i look like Cordain Bleu from High School Musical, which is somewhat embarrasing in my world.

i chemically straighten mine. i do it once every 4 months and it stays straight without hair straighteners Smile

Isn't that really expensive though?
This weekend I'm going to play Paintball for the first time, so I'm just wondering does it hurt as bad as people say it does? My friend said as long as I put a long sleeve thermal shirt on top of mine then I should be fine but I need to be sure lol.
(May. 11, 2010  1:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Isn't that really expensive though?

yes it is,because it takes so long (sometimes more then half the day) the hair dresser has to make up on the lose in busines so they have to charge more
(May. 11, 2010  1:25 AM)Roan Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  6:05 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So has anyone got their hair straightened? I have (for the third time), and people are saying i look like Cordain Bleu from High School Musical, which is somewhat embarrasing in my world.

i chemically straighten mine. i do it once every 4 months and it stays straight without hair straighteners Smile

700 kr each time, which is like 115 dollars. not really that expensive
and not it doesn't take long, it's finished in under an hour
(May. 11, 2010  6:06 AM)SK Wrote:
(May. 11, 2010  1:25 AM)Roan Wrote:

700 kr each time, which is like 115 dollars. not really that expensive
and not it doesn't take long, it's finished in under an hour

Oh, I guess that isn't too bad then. I was thinking it cost a lot more than that. lol
paint ball actually does hurt quite alot but not as much as most people say
(May. 11, 2010  5:18 PM)jjsonickid Wrote: paint ball actually does hurt quite alot but not as much as most people say
Ok thanks, and I heard that if the guns are Eagles then the worst it will do is bruise me.
Site updated and WOW, my computers takes a while to backup completely. Mainly because BeyUK is so file heavy lol. Oh well' hasn't been backed up for about 4 or 5 months.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp7YFndtcfA - My friend just posted this on my facebook... it's tragic.
omg hahahahahahaha

poor kid
(May. 13, 2010  3:34 PM)Blitz Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp7YFndtcfA - My friend just posted this on my facebook... it's tragic.

I was going to say he just misheard it, but the guy actually showed him the question on the card. Confused
To be fair, what the interviewer was asking wasn't really all that clear and the question was worded kind of weird.
okay, but he was shown the word on the card

i love bieber but seriously this is inexcusable

the best is

"we don't say that in america"
Guessing before I click the link it's Bieber.

Yup, it's Bieber. Oh dear...
Just been paid, after sorting what I need for the month half has just gone lol. Screww giving the £100 to my parents, they'll need to wait until after london in a few weeks.
Me and my girlfriend broke up. We wanted to just stay friends, but it wasn't so bad. I guess...

Oddly enough, my friend and his girlfriend broke up around the same time, too. It must be a sign...
Ah that's really bad blader ace. =/ break ups are always hard. Try and take it slow for now, wish you all the best.
i had diarrhea then i tried to poo but i was constipated so i kept on having that feeling you have before you have diarrhea
(May. 16, 2010  8:15 AM)kalvin Wrote: i had diarrhea then i tried to poo but i was constipated so i kept on having that feeling you have before you have diarrhea

This is something you should definitely not be sharing on a message board bro.
lol
me and my brother (nova) went go karting yestrday when i was near him in my kart he decided it was mario kart and started throwing bannanas everywhere and as the genius * he is he got us kicked out

*= sarcasm
I walked into a pole last night.

It hurt
(May. 16, 2010  3:57 PM)Khel Wrote: I walked into a pole last night.

It hurt

Cool story bro.
Warning: never stand up when a bus is braking hard, It hurts, when you lose your balance. Pinching_eyes
(May. 17, 2010  2:25 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Warning: never stand up when a bus is braking hard, It hurts, when you lose your balance. Pinching_eyes
been there, tried to get out of the bus quickly and fell
So, Neutron Star Collision is up on youtube now. Thoughts?

It could be a bit longer, in my opinion. Perhaps I need time for it to grow on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAj-qPEub...re=related