Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Sep. 06, 2009  4:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I guess your girl is not moving with you?

Unfortunatly not. She doesn't live with me Unhappy I'm going to see her today, and I'm taking her out on a date for our 2 year anniversary! Dinner, movie, shopping.
I'll have pics later this week!
Why do korg have to make their instruments so expensive, i'll never get a synthesizer at this rate!
(Sep. 07, 2009  6:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ^ http://superuser.com/questions/33436/you...henanigans

Interesting...I tried to recreate that but I'm not getting that message. Either that site is wrong or I'm doing it wrong.
%&(*&8 canada post.

makes pay heaps for tracking number and doesn't update it.
and loses packages. often.
Yeah, Canada Post has lost a lot of Brad's orders. Unhappy
Amazing how a service could be so incompetent.
So today was my first day at my new school/college, and a student was telling the class how she had moved from Canada, Vancouver Island a few years ago.

Then this other girl burst out, "Isn't that near Australia?"

Serious
Lol the most few posts have involved Canada
Hey guys, first day of school for me today. Just posting before I eat breakfast. x__x
Surprised i even managed to wake up. My alarm clock worked for once.

relating to heart's post, I believe that there are some americans that believe canada gets snow all year round x_x

Also, quick question, I heard something about tylenol destroying your kidneys or something. Any truth to this?
I Got a surprise when i was walking to school today. Chocked_2

I was walking to school via my old primary school (Fulham Gardens Primary) listening to music (Battlefield, By Jordin Sparks Wink) and as i was looking at the ground walking outside the fence of the school i looked up and looked at the fence, I saw a Crow resting on the fence (I saw its eyes open) I thought it was going to fly off - or attack me (Gasp) as it opened its wings and squorked (sp?) so I started to talk to it - just incase i angered it; i said "Oh holy, didn't see you there heh sorry." and continued to walk on the path. I looked back and thought it would fly away.. but it didn't it stayed on the fence, and then I continued to walk to school i was thinking. Maybe its a city bird as those birds dont fly off or run away when you get near one.

Has anyone ever had something like this happen to them.? doesn't have to be a Crow.
(Sep. 09, 2009  11:17 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Hey guys, first day of school for me today. Just posting before I eat breakfast. x__x
Surprised i even managed to wake up. My alarm clock worked for once.

relating to heart's post, I believe that there are some americans that believe canada gets snow all year round x_x

Also, quick question, I heard something about tylenol destroying your kidneys or something. Any truth to this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tylenol#Dangers

lol, be carefullllll ~
I'm bored of school already. Atleast it's my last yea- Oh wait, I've got sixth-form then Uni. Great Tired I've gotten so much coursework already!
OMG i accidently got payed twice today. HAHAHAHA im carp rich. 3353 USD in my account atm, no bills or living expenses Cool

my current shopping list:
2 nudie jeans (thin finn), one dark blue, one "almost black" blue
some cheap skinnies from zara for everyday wear
some colored skinnies, i'm thinking yellow, but i might get light green. not decided yet
2-3 thick cardigans
1 thin cardigan
3 shirts, one blue/white striped, one red/white striped and one plain light blue
UGGS (yes guys can wear them too :p)
Henri Lloyd sailing jacket
Henri Lloyd shoes
North face winter jacket (this one i will get in november or something, I doubt I'd afford it with all the other stuff i'm planning to get)
Why is FarmVille so addictive. It got me in its clutches almost a week ago and i've never looked back...
They should make an Ipod touch app of it Grin
Grrrr, Farmville invading my Facebook status. Argh!
STUPID PATIENCE GAME!

England 2-0 croatia so far come on england 1 foot in the world cup so far Supaburn
(Sep. 09, 2009  8:19 PM)Driger Wrote: STUPID PATIENCE GAME!

England 2-0 croatia so far come on england 1 foot in the world cup so far Supaburn

What was this the repeat of the old world cup i think it was last year not sure.
(Sep. 09, 2009  8:39 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What was this the repeat of the old world cup i think it was last year not sure.
there's away and home games
Ohhhh ok then thanks.
Its the World Cup Qualifier finals, less than 2 years ago we VS. them in the Euro 2008 qualifier finals and LOST, but this time were winning! ;D
(Sep. 09, 2009  7:48 PM)SK Wrote: OMG i accidently got payed twice today. HAHAHAHA im carp rich. 3353 USD in my account atm, no bills or living expenses Cool

my current shopping list:
2 nudie jeans (thin finn), one dark blue, one "almost black" blue
some cheap skinnies from zara for everyday wear
some colored skinnies, i'm thinking yellow, but i might get light green. not decided yet
2-3 thick cardigans
1 thin cardigan
3 shirts, one blue/white striped, one red/white striped and one plain light blue
UGGS (yes guys can wear them too :p)
Henri Lloyd sailing jacket
Henri Lloyd shoes
North face winter jacket (this one i will get in november or something, I doubt I'd afford it with all the other stuff i'm planning to get)

They'll probably take it out.