Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Not at all really. Its just a bare road with no cables or trees. But the grass around it was ripped up
(Jun. 20, 2009  2:54 AM)jsc Wrote: Not at all really. Its just a bare road with no cables or trees. But the grass around it was ripped up

Pics or it didn't happen?
Naw JK, glad you are okay man.
Dang, man. I would have been scared. I have a faint memory of seeing a tornado when I was real little, but that's all. It was close, but not that close.
well see the tornado that went across the road.. we werent there people told us it happened and i seen the damage. But did see the one across the fireld. Which is a long distance. It wasnt that extreme Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 20, 2009  4:58 AM)Th3Jok3r Wrote: We had a tornado close to us today

I was talking about us Wink
omgomg i did it, i told her i love her, and she loves me too Smile ♥ life has never been better =]
Aww! Congrats!
Not having a bad year are you lol.
(Jun. 20, 2009  8:29 PM)SK Wrote: omgomg i did it, i told her i love her, and she loves me too Smile ♥ life has never been better =]

Dude, awesome. One Epic win goes to you. Hope all goes well dude, does she blade?
Thanks guys Smile

(Jun. 20, 2009  10:24 PM)fragbait Wrote: Dude, awesome. One Epic win goes to you. Hope all goes well dude, does she blade?
no lol. not sure if you know, but i don't blade either Tongue_out

oh and Giga this has so far been the best year of my life. well except for my grades, but i had it coming after literally only going to school for three days between april 23 and may 17 haha. i'm probably not getting into the school i applied to, but i couldn't care less at the moment, because everything else is so carp perfect Smile
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:24 PM)fragbait Wrote: Hope all goes well dude, does she blade?

I don't even think SK is into beyblade (anymore)...

Anyways, congrats SK! Glad everything is going great Smile
Congratz, dude. Hope everything goes great for you guys. Smile
I don't think anyone else here watches Kamen Rider, but I just had to share the abortion that is Kamen Rider Decade Complete Form.

[Image: comdek.jpg]

good god
I like how he's got a picture of his OWN DAMN HEAD on his head...
(Jun. 19, 2009  8:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i dunno i thought i might be able to avoid being burned for some reason
Can't take the heat? Then stay out of the kitchen.

Iceburn awww yeah Cool
(Jun. 21, 2009  6:28 AM)Toto Wrote: Can't take the heat? Then stay out of the kitchen.

Iceburn awww yeah Cool

why did you not come to AN/not tell us you weren't coming
(Jun. 21, 2009  6:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: why did you not come to AN/not tell us you weren't coming
http://www.bite.ca/video/ConsAnimeNorth2009Ep2Full/
9:44. though the whole video is pretty, uh

also, i had no viable means of transportation. my brother and i share a car, and he absolutely destroyed the engine
I drew this for Annie's dad.

[Image: Photo194.jpg]
(Jun. 20, 2009  8:29 PM)SK Wrote: omgomg i did it, i told her i love her, and she loves me too Smile ♥ life has never been better =]

Congrats dude. Smile How I wish i could say such things.

Brad, the clouds and sun are smiling when someone's (Is that you?) hands have been cut off, why?
(Jun. 21, 2009  6:33 AM)Toto Wrote: http://www.bite.ca/video/ConsAnimeNorth2009Ep2Full/
9:44. though the whole video is pretty, uh

also, i had no viable means of transportation. my brother and i share a car, and he absolutely destroyed the engine

Ichida: A bastion of patience and understanding.
I can't believe I deleted all my muisc and albums.(accident). Unhappy Luckly I've found a program that is currently bringing them back from beyond the recycle bin but it's going to take a good while.

Funny enough this handly program is displaying everything I deleted in the last year and I can un-delete them it seems.
(Jun. 21, 2009  5:20 PM)Ruka Wrote: I can't believe I deleted all my muisc and albums.(accident). Unhappy Luckly I've found a program that is currently bringing them back from beyond the recycle bin but it's going to take a good while.

Funny enough this handly program is displaying everything I deleted in the last year and I can un-delete them it seems.

Thats pretty carp, but yeah data isn't really deleted anymore. good luck Wink
(Jun. 21, 2009  12:41 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Congrats dude. Smile How I wish i could say such things.

Brad, the clouds and sun are smiling when someone's (Is that you?) hands have been cut off, why?

Grin