Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

Unhappy I'm sorry man.
I know, the pain he must've felt. It was a head-on collision. He will be missed... R.I.P Simon.
Unhappy Im sorry, that must have been devastating to hear it being said at school.
No, I found out a day after he died. I thought it was all a joke. I thought he'd come back into he classroom and say " just kidding" but he never walked through those doors.
Wow, I'm really, really sorry.
O man, really sorry to hear that. R.I.P to him.
(Aug. 07, 2009  7:03 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Why would it be your fault?

Sorry to hear that though, hopefully you can get something sorted out.

Rocky has what I tend to think of as antitechocitus.
In basis, any technology other than a Nintendo DS that she comes in contact with breaks Tired
We aren't sure what causes it exacty, but it happens :\
Should have it back by late next week hopefully, for now though I just have to DS browse Unhappy
(Aug. 10, 2009  2:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Rocky has what I tend to think of as antitechocitus.
In basis, any technology other than a Nintendo DS that she comes in contact with breaks Tired
We aren't sure what causes it exacty, but it happens :\
Should have it back by late next week hopefully, for now though I just have to DS browse Unhappy

Remind me not to let her near any of my techno stuff. XD Though I am somewhat the same, I just somehow get viruses instead. Unhappy
LOL Cristiano Ronaldo wanted to rent Oasis for a private concert with the rest of his team (Real Madrid for those who don't follow football)

Liam Gallagher said he can't afford a private concert with them

Ronaldo replied with "I mean it can't be that expensive can it? They're no Ricky Martin."

hahahahahahahaha
zing!
My internet has been drinking a lot of haterade recently. It's been on the fritz for the past while, hardly working. Only a few more weeks 'till I go to a new ISP.
I was sending some funds over to someone else the other day via Paypal; I'm really surprised that I'm now charged to send money to other people.

I'm sure this wasn't the case previously.

Edit : Just found out it's dependent on what option I send the money as: apparently I will not be charged for purchase of "goods".
^

can't you just lie then...?

There's a stray cat that's been wandering the area behind my house foe a couple of weeks.
I saw it today as i was putting out laundry.

I decided to put out some milk for it :3
(Aug. 11, 2009  2:16 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ^

can't you just lie then...?

There's a stray cat that's been wandering the area behind my house foe a couple of weeks.
I saw it today as i was putting out laundry.

I decided to put out some milk for it :3

cats are lactose intolerant
That cat isn't going to leave now. Trust me. Same thing happened at my house. And Cat + Milk + Heat = furballs.
@ temp

Good. I love cats for some reason. They don't seem to loath me nearly as much as dogs do. Until recently i had a fear of dogs. Because i first met one when i was five. A huge one. that couldn't get it's nose out of my crotch. So for the last few years I've lived thinking that dogs were naught but monstrosities that wanted to rip my jewels off.

@ annie

Seriously?
...but don't people generally give their cats milk D:

What have I done D:
*panic*
(Aug. 11, 2009  5:02 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: ...but don't people generally give their cats milk D:

if you're a cartoon, yes
but...but i have family in ottawa, and they have a stray that comes by
and they leave out milk, and it drinks it...and always comes back everyday for more...D:
I...
It wont drink it if it's allergic to it, right?

I didn't kill it, did I...

D:
Read this article on Cats & Milk

"The bottom line is that milk is not necessary for a cat, but as long as she seems able to tolerate it, an occasional bowl isn’t going to hurt."
people eat things that aren't good for them all the time because they like it, animals don't have a concept of what's healthy, just what is or isn't food
you've probably just given it diarrhea
...D:

DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE
...i gotta go retrieve that milk before the cat notices it D:

That, and call my cousins.

I feel so stupid...and gullible...bloody media...
I can't think of many things worse in this world than a cat with diarrhea.
^true say.

Does anybody think less of me for potentially wreaking havoc upon a cat's digestive system?
Just don't do it again.

There's no need for the melodrama.