Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Nov. 04, 2008  8:15 PM)Ominous Wrote: Nailin' Palin

*sensuous growl*

Haha lol thers like a preview clip on it on Youtube, man the acting is so corny.

" If i arange the Alphabet, i'd put U and I together "
VPILF
OBAMA FO' YO MAMA lolspam

Palin is VPILF indeed
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:10 PM)To Wrote: Wow Much, way to try not to choose favourites in an election you have absolutely no part in... A certain VJ has gushed more over a candidate then the channel actually covered our own Elections. Super good Job!

if anything the fact that canadian viewers cannot vote in this election justifies them expressing their opinions even more

this election affects canadians a lot
Symptoms of depression=Lame

Not finding my English Book=Lame

Cutting my ear=Lame

Obama winning=Priceless.
(Nov. 05, 2008  2:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2008  11:10 PM)To Wrote: Wow Much, way to try not to choose favourites in an election you have absolutely no part in... A certain VJ has gushed more over a candidate then the channel actually covered our own Elections. Super good Job!

if anything the fact that canadian viewers cannot vote in this election justifies them expressing their opinions even more

that said carp stephen harper
OBAMA!! OBAMA!!
So happy for him Grin
I AM SICK
BUT IT IS A GREAT DAY.
Everyone seems to be getting sick... I might be coming down with something I caught from my mother. This sucks...

But, I'm still happy Grin
Oh lord, half of the Government and Politics class at my college will be well chuffed with the results of the election.

This is going to be amusing XD

Yeah, but affects us A LOT LESS THEN OUR OWN ELECTIONS.

And then when they covered the US election they covered it from one angle, and one being a positive angle of a certain candidate yet only mentioning the other candidate when he did something bad. They aren't entitled to a personal opinion when they say they are going to be educating audiences, and that's what they said.

I should also note, that the most outspoken VJ said Obama was going to win hours before the polls even closed. This person also said Harper can't win. And of course they have this VJ handle their news' coverage...
(Nov. 05, 2008  7:08 AM)Blue Wrote: I AM SICK
BUT IT IS A GREAT DAY.

It's always good to look on the bright side!Joyful_3
get well soon.XD
BUT IT IS A GREAT DAY.

Indeed, get well soon. It can be horrible to be ill depending on what kinda cold/illness it is but it gives you some time to rest if you're having days of school or whatever.

I still think it's pretty terrible when people are forces to go to work/school when ill. It makes them possibly get worse, probably infect other people and most likely they are very underproductive (sp?).

On another note, what kinda cologne, aftershave and stuff to guys on this forum use? I've wondered for a while if people bother nowadays.
Cologne, I usually bounce between some Boss stuff, or some Swiss. Don't really care for the aftershave.

RIP Brandon Crisp. Call of Duty wasn't worth it.
(Nov. 05, 2008  7:53 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
BUT IT IS A GREAT DAY.

It's always good to look on the bright side!Joyful_3
get well soon.XD

(Nov. 05, 2008  7:56 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
BUT IT IS A GREAT DAY.

Indeed, get well soon. It can be horrible to be ill depending on what kinda cold/illness it is but it gives you some time to rest if you're having days of school or whatever.

I still think it's pretty terrible when people are forces to go to work/school when ill. It makes them possibly get worse, probably infect other people and most likely they are very underproductive (sp?).
LOL I didn't expect a response, but yea its pretty rotten I can't decide wether to go today or not.
I slept and I've woke up feeling worse, plus I do think I could pass it on freinds at school.
agggh

"Tell Him Im Doin Fine Obama For Mankind
We Ready For Damn Change So Ya'll Let The Man Shine
Stuntin On Martin Luther Feelin Just Like A King
Guess Dis Is What He Meant When He Said Dat He Had A Dream

My President Is Black, My Lambo's Blue
And I Be God Damn If My Rims Aint Too"

(Nov. 05, 2008  8:36 PM)To Wrote: RIP Brandon Crisp. Call of Duty wasn't worth it.

I HOPE not. but RIP incase ;(
lmao im now doing elestic band tricks lmao i can do the jumping one hahaha Eee
Blue- News said they found a body who they suspect is him.
I can play Song of Storms on keyboard now. =D
No, not Michael Crichton too. He was one of my favourite authors... Today hasn't been good for me, more ear infections, less hockey, and more people dying Unhappy
(Nov. 05, 2008  7:02 PM)To Wrote:

Yeah, but affects us A LOT LESS THEN OUR OWN ELECTIONS.

ahahahahahahahahahaha no
while 2 more years of harper does suck he only gave three weeks warning for the election so nobody but him actually had time to get a proper campaign going

canadian elections usually run for 7 weeks
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:13 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: while 2 more years of harper does suck he only gave three weeks warning for the election so nobody but him actually had time to get a proper campaign going

canadian elections usually run for 7 weeks

yeah also this

the recent election was a joke
^^ Shouldn't this discussion be in the politics thread? Uncertain