Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

Shugo Tokumaru is awesome. Anybody who's a fan of Japanese music in general should pick his CD Exit up. You can find it at most stores for like, $12. I got mine at Borders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzfbrPkUryM&fmt=18
(Sep. 29, 2008  10:21 PM)Sam Wrote: who is this grey guy

a staff member

also artie and roan left
i see that (omg roan)

also this smiley :pwn: <3 <3 <3
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:44 AM)G Wrote: Was it 3 Wide Survivors Kei? I saw that post, but I didn't want to outbid it since I didn't want to pay 1600 yen for it.

It was actually 2 Wide Defenses and a Wide Survivor.

Toto, I am a big fan of Japanese music, but that was a very odd song.
carp driver's ed

teaching us about organ donation when it is obviously a driver's ed class

i did not really anticipate this
Ah my Science teacher is horrible. He teaches us while he gives us two page notes to copy down, I like bombed that quiz today too. Ugh, Science is my thing, yet I predict my mark will be higher in every other class this semester Unhappy

Former Math Does Not = Science Teacher
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:52 AM)To Wrote: Ah my Science teacher is horrible. He teaches us while he gives us two page notes to copy down, I like bombed that quiz today too.

take notes in point form while listening to teacher and actually apply knowledge

copying notes verbatim is the most worthless thing you can do
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  3:52 AM)To Wrote: Ah my Science teacher is horrible. He teaches us while he gives us two page notes to copy down, I like bombed that quiz today too.

take notes in point form while listening to teacher and actually apply knowledge

that's true, but i have to do that in math Uncertain
(Sep. 30, 2008  4:19 AM)G Wrote:

that's true, but i have to do that in math Uncertain
im in homeschool soo i dont have to take notes at all Grin
(Sep. 29, 2008  6:09 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Shugo Tokumaru is awesome. Anybody who's a fan of Japanese music in general should pick his CD Exit up. You can find it at most stores for like, $12. I got mine at Borders.

Now I like to J music but that was completely random and wierd lol. That video was erm...different is probably an understatement.
(Sep. 30, 2008  8:02 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  6:09 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Shugo Tokumaru is awesome. Anybody who's a fan of Japanese music in general should pick his CD Exit up. You can find it at most stores for like, $12. I got mine at Borders.

Now I like to J music but that was completely random and wierd lol. That video was erm...different is probably an understatement.

I thought the song was good and the video had some great imagery.
It depends on what you like really, meh.
Technology was awesome today. I drew half a picture of a gamecube and discussed why advanced techniques and no floatyness makes melee awesome.

My friend disagreed...

What a n00b.
(Sep. 30, 2008  9:55 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Technology was awesome today. I drew half a picture of a gamecube and discussed why advanced techniques and no floatyness makes melee awesome.

My friend disagreed...

What a n00b.

get out who the hell still says n00b

also did you do this for school
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jh...ron129.xml

I laughed so hard at the pictures. Look at the Heron's face as it tries to swallow it, hahahaha!

Herons and Bitterns are two of my favourite birds.
(Sep. 30, 2008  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2008  9:55 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Technology was awesome today. I drew half a picture of a gamecube and discussed why advanced techniques and no floatyness makes melee awesome.

My friend disagreed...

What a n00b.

get out who the hell still says n00b

also did you do this for school

I do. The picture was meant to be a drawing I was meant to do for a project but I ended up getting bored and talking to my friend. Meh, we had a cover teacher. =P

Funny you mention him cause I saw his album on metacrtic with high reviews and was going to look him up. respect

Brad I still drop the ocasional n00b.

BT: makes me sad

He's giving us Formulas, graphs, and charts to copy down along with definitions. I can't exactly do a point form graph. Remember, former math teacher.
i love the idea of a point form graph
This girl in my Civics class today asked the teacher if being a pedophile is agaisn't the law. Some times I wonder why, just some times.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:07 AM)To Wrote: This girl in my Civics class today asked the teacher if being a pedophile is agaisn't the law. Some times I wonder why, just some times.

[Image: Pedobear.png]