Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

My sis does that as well. The difference is that mine sis is 8 XD. Are tornados as common there, though?
Well I had strangly slow saturday. I spent most of my day in the garden with my neece and mother. The thing is I forgot how exausting trampolines can be especially when there is a 5 year old jumping all over the place on it. One thing that got on my nerves bees and wasps all over the place I couldnt go a minute without one flying into me. On the plus side there was rice crispie cakes so all in all a pritty relaxing day and the weather was fine for the most part.
I think I'm going crazy. I posted like half a dozen posts and they've all disapeared. Then I see posts from before I posted that I didn't see initially.
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:56 AM)To Wrote: I think I'm going crazy. I posted like half a dozen posts and they've all disapeared. Then I see posts from before I posted that I didn't see initially.

There was a glitch in the database.
I'm offended. Why isn't Khel in the list of The Best Ever in Driger's siggy? Especially when I am. There's something wrong there. Cute
And Guitar_Legend just left after saying he'd battle me >.>
ha i didn't mean at this very exact moment. sorry for confusion
but i wanna start using wifi, maybe tomorrow if i can get it all sorted out Smile
im so bored! i hate sundays its like a day dedicated to old people who like to sit around and do nothing and be all quite. Grr! hate it!
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:41 AM)josh-jf Wrote: im so bored! i hate sundays its like a day dedicated to old people who like to sit around and do nothing and be all quite. Grr! hate it!

Uh, what can't you do today that you can't do any other day?
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Uh, what can't you do today that you can't do any other day?

Like all my friends and family just want to stay home and not do anything, which would be fine if there was anything on tv but their isnt. Een outside theres noone walking or at the park their all home.
I know what you mean! No Sunday's are good... there is nothing to do on the day and it is always bored, and on tv their is just blah boring shows. Is it just us? Sunday mornings are good tho.
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:58 AM)Raykon Wrote: I know what you mean! No Sunday's are good... there is nothing to do on the day and it is always bored, and on tv their is just blah boring shows. Is it just us? Sunday mornings are good tho.

Nothing good is ever on TV.

I spend most of my day working on the WBO, or cooking, or with my dog ...
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:58 AM)Raykon Wrote: I know what you mean! No Sunday's are good... there is nothing to do on the day and it is always bored, and on tv their is just blah boring shows. Is it just us? Sunday mornings are good tho.

Im alsways forgetting the country difference. Is it just us? are anyone elses sundays better then the ones me and raykon have to live through?

edit: ok we know tv sucks in other places to.
lol well im at my mates place blading lol im occupied
(Sep. 09, 2008  5:22 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I got drenched in the time it took me to open my umbrella. The rain was insain! Unhappy

it was raining totally hard where i live, too. Pinching_eyes_2
the stupid wind messed up my umbrella as well !
arghh.
(Apr. 26, 2009  7:41 AM)josh-jf Wrote: im so bored! i hate sundays its like a day dedicated to old people who like to sit around and do nothing and be all quite. Grr! hate it!

i know, eh??
but usually im totally busy with school or @ work.
but if not i loove to just stay in bed till like noon.

haha sunday is just recovering day ... lol.
I feel like drinking milk for some reason ._.
I don't like tv as much as I use to Speechless
(Apr. 26, 2009  8:33 AM)prettyenpunk Wrote: it was raining totally hard where i live, too. Pinching_eyes_2
the stupid wind messed up my umbrella as well !
arghh.

Serious? I love the rain, even if it's like that I still love it.
I never ever get bored on Sundays, I go out with my friends or something. Like today i'm going for yet another walk down the canal. Last weekend we walked 10 miles into the contryside, past the moterway and to some tiny village called Bourick XD It's fun!
Tv has gotten carp here in australia like close to the point where its just pathetic and boring. People download things and watch them now. They have to these days.
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:03 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: I never ever get bored on Sundays, I go out with my friends or something. Like today i'm going for yet another walk down the canal. Last weekend we walked 10 miles into the contryside, past the moterway and to some tiny village called Bourick XD It's fun!

i love the sound of where you live lol it sounds like one of those towns in fantasy adventure games lol
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:03 AM)josh-jf Wrote: i love the sound of where you live lol it sounds like one of those towns in fantasy adventure games lol

Yeh, it's pretty good. In England your never more than an hour away from the counryside or the sea. Todays a perfect day for it aswell, it's actually sunny here in England for once. Smile
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: What is the temperature?

I'm not exactly sure, but I can say it's pretty darn warm here! Cool
(Apr. 26, 2009  10:26 AM)NeekAlert Wrote: I'm not exactly sure, but I can say it's pretty darn warm here! Cool

I've been camping all weekend and we had the campsite pretty much to ourselves. It was nice to see the stars for once.
I think its 20 because the sun is directly on the keyboard and is burning my fingers Supaburn
(Apr. 25, 2009  11:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: ..................you've never been in a storm? Do you go outside? D:

To be honest, I don't think we have had that many storms and even if we have, they have been at night but I can tell you I have been in heavy hail and to be honest, it didn't hurt. Also, yes I go outside but not that much.

Edit: Driger, what is 'the cool B-D' mean?
My Cool Friends (B-D is the cool emotion)
Why didn't you just use the cool emotion then?