Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Feb. 09, 2009  7:01 AM)Crimson Wrote: Going to a hockey game on the 19th!
(Toronto Maple Leafs vs Columbus Blue Jackets)

I haven't been to a game in years. I'm looking forward to this. Smile

How much are your tickets? I went to a game a couple years ago (vs. Coyotes, CuJo's first game back in Toronto after leaving the first time) and they were like $180 (they were in Row 12 near centre ice, so that is probably why). Lips_sealed

Was a sweet game, Leafs were winning 3-0 then blew it in the third and lost 4-3 (from what I could see, I was one of five Phoenix fans at the ACC haha). I was even able to get on TV before the game with a billion Leaf fans surrounding me.
$180 each or for however many people you went with?

I've never gone to any kind of match but that seems pretty expensive. If that's the normal kinda price then it looks like I'll never go to one. D:
(Feb. 09, 2009  10:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: $180 each or for however many people you went with?

I've never gone to any kind of match but that seems pretty expensive. If that's the normal kinda price then it looks like I'll never go to one. D:

Each.

It is. It was a Christmas present, and at the time my favourite goalie (who used to play in Toronto) was playing in Phoenix, and as a result, his team very rarely came to Toronto. Those tickets were really good, and there is much cheaper ones if I'm not mistaken. Besides, tickets for a Leafs game are a lot more expensive than other sports franchises since they know all of the games will be sellouts either way.
Peg's third post is just cringey. Pinching_eyes_2

Aw.....Kei, you sound like you really enjoyed yourself. Unsmith
(Feb. 09, 2009  10:37 PM)Kei Wrote: How much are your tickets?

About $100 each.
Upper level, center.

I'm going with a group, and not everyone wants to spend $160+.
I gotta say, I wish I could just throw down $300 and get right up close and be able to NOT regret spending that.
I just got an internship for the summer in marketing! Sweet, now i shall finally have a source of income to feed my need for new gear.
So results of my exploratory surgery came in. I've got GERD, and it got my scar tissue infected. Oh boy...
(Feb. 10, 2009  4:22 AM)Rakee1988 Wrote: king of the hill is red neck

king of the hill owns
(Feb. 10, 2009  4:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2009  4:22 AM)Rakee1988 Wrote: king of the hill is red neck

king of the hill owns

this

sucks that they canceled it
well it was really awful near the end
Now they just need to cancel The Simpsons, my god its gone downhill, Simpsons from Start till Mid/Late 90's was awesome.
Yeah, it seems like both The Simpsons and Family Guy have both gone somewhat downhill in the past few years at least.
(Feb. 10, 2009  3:50 AM)Evan Wrote: So results of my exploratory surgery came in. I've got GERD, and it got my scar tissue infected. Oh boy...

Thats some crappy news man. What happens next regarding the scar tissue??
(Feb. 10, 2009  4:57 AM)Grey Wrote: Yeah, it seems like both The Simpsons and Family Guy have both gone somewhat downhill in the past few years at least.

no family guy is still awsome
(Feb. 10, 2009  5:08 AM)rooneyt Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2009  4:57 AM)Grey Wrote: Yeah, it seems like both The Simpsons and Family Guy have both gone somewhat downhill in the past few years at least.

no family guy is still awsome

unironically agreeing with rooneyt, family guy has actually gotten better over time
i agree family guy is funny also American dad has its moments
South Parks probably my all time favorite, although Season 12 had its ups and downs.

Britneys New Look would have to be the worst South Park episode ever.
ok brad i wont argue about if i shouldve got warned or not,i got the warnings and i cant change it.but there is something u can do,help me and gimme something good to do so some of the warnings would dissapear.plz
yo pegasis, best advice I can give is, Think before you post, decide if its worthwhile and if it won't offend anyone. Wink

I just spent a few hours tagging my Music, it was surprisingly eazyyy. I thought it would be such a chore.. nearly everything has a track #, year, album, cover. sweet
WUT! blader kenny is BANNED! Unhappy
why r the old members getting banned, i will miss him a lot, fighting animals and spere master. aww this is awefull.
i miss the old beywiki
I thought it would never come; finally, the first "snow day" of the year..! It is ridiculous, last year we had nine in total, and up until now, we had none this year.