Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

I've never been addiccted to pop. I can't even remeber the last time I drank some.
But maybe about 3-6 months ago was the last time I drank pop cuz I don't remember that it even exists. I love pop but I can def. live without it. Smile

@ May:
According to wikipedia, "The etymology derives from the phrase talk turkey, in which someone deals matter-of-factly with a subject. Some, however, believe the derivation is from the comparison of a cold turkey carcass and the state of a withdrawing addict — most notably, the cold sweats and goose bumps. It is often preceded by the verb "to go," as in "going cold turkey." Yet another suggestion of origin is that cold turkey is a dish that needs little or no preparation. "To quit like cold turkey" would be to quit in the same way a cold turkey is served, instantly just as you are without preparation."
It makes sense, but still seems like a silly name to me XD

And finally someone was able to answer my question!
yesterday i went to the stadium to watch my favorite teams match (soccer)
we won 4-0 Smile i had a lot of fun

just finished the last piece of my 2 dozens krispycream doughnuts, they have the best doughnuts ever :p
wow, i never would've thought they had krispy kreme over there!

i remember when krispy kreme only existed in one part of canada (where i lived)
Your mom was so happy I brought some over that one time.

Those places have long since closed, though - not enough business. I'd like to think it's because people started getting really health conscious.
and then they were consumed by ants

(i put the doughnuts under my bed and a bunch of ants ate them)
(Jan. 29, 2009  2:01 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes, i was addicted to soda when i was younger

you need to quit cold turkey and drink a lot of water

Question since no one so far has been able to answer it and its made people go "ARGH Youre making me think now" when I ask...

Why is it called Cold Turkey? There arent any Turkeys nor cold temperatures involved...

may did you even attempt to look this up before someone was easily able to pull a definition from wikipedia

evidently not
To May the pirate- Dude, the 8th espada sucked, he got beat by freak face loser who has to be one of the only captains I hate, though he can be funny. I had Soi Fon as well but what she did was clever.
(Jan. 29, 2009  5:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  2:01 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  5:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes, i was addicted to soda when i was younger

Question since no one so far has been able to answer it and its made people go "ARGH Youre making me think now" when I ask...

Why is it called Cold Turkey? There arent any Turkeys nor cold temperatures involved...

may did you even attempt to look this up before someone was easily able to pull a definition from wikipedia

evidently not

LMAO.........that was class.
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:16 PM)Zander Wrote: To May the pirate- Dude, the 8th espada sucked, he got beat by freak face loser who has to be one of the only captains I hate, though he can be funny. I had Soi Fon as well but what she did was clever.
(Jan. 29, 2009  2:01 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: [quote='Bey Brad' pid='99038' dateline='1233202156']
yes, i was addicted to soda when i was younger

evidently not

I did, couldnt find bugger all

And Zande, just because a character is weak doesnt mean I can't like them.
I could say Renji is carp just because Szayel kicked his carp, but then I'd have Renji fangirl/boys on my carp like "OMG you didnt!"
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:30 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:16 PM)Zander Wrote: To May the pirate- Dude, the 8th espada sucked, he got beat by freak face loser who has to be one of the only captains I hate, though he can be funny. I had Soi Fon as well but what she did was clever.
[quote='Bey Brad' pid='99147' dateline='1233248265']
[quote='May The Pirate' pid='99108' dateline='1233234071']
[quote='Bey Brad' pid='99038' dateline='1233202156']

evidently not

oh come on you're lying, it's the first result on google it's not like google randomly generates results
Being honest, I actually didnt click that one. since my computer hates Wikipedia and often freezes on it, so I don't bothher clicking it.

That and i'm very impatient, so I'd rather actually ask people.
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:35 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Being honest, I actually didnt click that one. since my computer hates Wikipedia and often freezes on it, so I don't bothher clicking it.

That and i'm very impatient, so I'd rather actually ask people.

get out
Can I at least post something without having you or someone else jump on my case and being an arse about it even when im telling the truth?

It's slightly unbecoming.
(Jan. 29, 2009  6:42 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Can I at least post something without having you or someone else jump on my case and being an arse about it even when im telling the truth?

It's slightly unbecoming.

well i'm just saying, just admit you didn't even try to look for it because there's loads of results for it

if you were just upfront and honest in the first place instead of changing your stories when you're pressed for more information all the time you wouldn't get so much hostility
(Jan. 29, 2009  5:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow, i never would've thought they had krispy kreme over there!

i remember when krispy kreme only existed in one part of canada (where i lived)
we have all kind of restaurants,people here eat alot so u can find all restaurants here. some examples: we have tgi frydays, steak house, fudruckers ,chilis ,tonyromas ,dunken doughnuts, mac,burgerking,hardeez,kfc.....
am going to kafe de paris the famous antrikot restaurant so bye Smile
(Jan. 29, 2009  2:01 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: [quote='Bey Brad' pid='99038' dateline='1233202156']

evidently not

I could say Renji is carp just because Szayel kicked his carp, but then I'd have Renji fangirl/boys on my carp like "OMG you didnt!"

Funny because I don't like Renji ever, I think he is useless but that is my opinion.

To be honest, Brads right, it's not that hard to find something even if you can't use Wikipedia.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:19 PM)Zander Wrote:

evidently not

Funny because I don't like Renji ever, I think he is useless but that is my opinion.

To be honest, Brads right, it's not that hard to find something even if you can't use Wikipedia.

You missed my point didnt you?

Since you obviously didnt spot it: I was implying that there's no need to bash a Character just because they're weak/useless/you don't like them.

It's pathetic.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:21 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: You missed my point didnt you?

Since you obviously didnt spot it: I was implying that there's no need to bash a Character just because they're weak/useless/you don't like them.

It's pathetic.

you're getting pretty outraged over criticism of a fictional character lol
Almost every Character on Bleach sucks. Criticizing one for being worse than the rest is pretty fair. Especially in the case of Bleach.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:21 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

evidently not

It's pathetic.

Of course I saw the point, like I said the one of the posts, I don't like freak face Captain but he is strong. It's just that I sort-of don't like Renji. Anyway, you can have anyone as your Avatar, that's up to you, not me.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:21 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: You missed my point didnt you?

It's pathetic.

you're getting pretty outraged over criticism of a fictional character lol

I'm not actually.
I'm just finding the way he's bashing characters pathetic and the way he's saying it is urgh.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:26 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:21 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:

evidently not

It's pathetic.

Of course I saw the point, like I said the one of the posts, I don't like freak face Captain but he is strong. It's just that I sort-of don't like Renji. Anyway, you can have anyone as your Avatar, that's up to you, not me.

So why be an arse about it in the first place?
I have no idea, I really need to stop doing that really. Surprised I haven't even been warned that I will be banned if I go on like this.
then maybe you should both shut it
(Jan. 28, 2009  11:45 PM)Artie Wrote: i apologize for my distastefulness, sasch
I thank you.

Further, my male cat got killed by a car today. I live in a small village and the street is not very broad and the car drove really slow. Still it's already the second cat I lose this way.
I dug him a grave and put on my good suit, really celebrated seeing him for the last time. I gave him a very personal last gift and put the soil back on it.
I feel very released and content now, I think it was a good way to digest it.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: then maybe you should both shut it

Hate to agree with something like this that invovles me but yeah, your right.