Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

Oh god, starting torromow there will be 4 40+ Degree days in a row.
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:03 AM)Sega Wrote: Oh god, starting torromow there will be 4 40+ Degree days in a row.

Christ, I'm glad I don't live there, Our current temp is like 5 C.
then again, it's the middle of winter XD
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:03 AM)Sega Wrote: Oh god, starting torromow there will be 4 40+ Degree days in a row.

Yep, down in Melbourne.

Lucky we have air conditioning.
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:09 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:

Christ, I'm glad I don't live there, Our current temp is like 5 C.
then again, it's the middle of winter XD

I'd kill for some cold weather right now, so much easier to get Warm in cold days than it is to get Cold on Hot days. But then again alot of cool stuff happens in the summer, like Yesterday at an event called Big Day Out. Got to see my favorite Band/Group which was The Prodigy, it was amazing Grin
I just got random booster act 2 of theIntoy and guess witch AR I got (HMS)?
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:08 AM)Baronrana Wrote: if anyones needs a haircut, it's me damnit.

i haven't had a haircut since three days before the Beyblade World Championship.

ROTFL wow, 'bout time you got one, huh?
(Jan. 27, 2009  8:49 PM)Krys Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:08 AM)Baronrana Wrote: if anyones needs a haircut, it's me damnit.

i haven't had a haircut since three days before the Beyblade World Championship.

ROTFL wow, 'bout time you got one, huh?

woooooooooow thats amazing :0
If you dont mind take a photo.

I got circle upper Smile
Laptop keyboards are so easy to mistype on. I have to reread all my posts twice to make sure they're readable. ARGH!
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:22 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Laptop keyboards are so easy to mistype on. I have to reread all my posts twice to make sure they're readable. ARGH!

haha, i'm the opposite. i have a hard time on desktop keyboards.
Its hard for me to tell if I'm hitting the laptop keys or not since they are so thin and aren't as loud, lol. Also the space key doesn't work well on this thing.
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:35 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Its hard for me to tell if I'm hitting the laptop keys or not since they are so thin and aren't as loud, lol. Also the space key doesn't work well on this thing.

what's your laptop?
IDK, All I know is its an old (2002 maybe) Gateway. I dunno details.
I was going to do a smiling monkey thread because Brad wouldn't mind that but I can't be bothered. Can I have that 20% warning off yet?
Wow Since the "Beyblade World Championships" Wasn't that lyke in 2003-2005 sumtime then XD.
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:46 PM)Zander Wrote: I was going to do a smiling monkey thread because Brad wouldn't mind that but I can't be bothered. Can I have that 20% warning off yet?

You realize nobody but you can see your warnings, right?
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:46 PM)Zander Wrote: I was going to do a smiling monkey thread because Brad wouldn't mind that but I can't be bothered. Can I have that 20% warning off yet?

You realize nobody but you can see your warnings, right?

I had no idea.
why do you want to get rid of it

20% warning is where it's at
also we generally don't erase warnings unless they're invalid or you've done some really awesome stuff to warrant us getting rid of it

neither of which is the case here
Wat wud happen If you're not an awesome member but you haven't been bad either...???
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: also we generally don't erase warnings unless they're invalid or you've done some really awesome stuff to warrant us getting rid of it

Like what awesome stuff?
I think E means Being a consistently Gd Member.
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:57 PM)Zander Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: also we generally don't erase warnings unless they're invalid or you've done some really awesome stuff to warrant us getting rid of it

Like what awesome stuff?

like not asking this
(Jan. 27, 2009  11:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:57 PM)Zander Wrote:

Like what awesome stuff?

like not asking this

D'oh. Ok fine, you win this round but I will be back.
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:56 PM)Anu Wrote: Wat wud happen If you're not an awesome member but you haven't been bad either...???
You wouldn't have any warnings.
So happy my reading spirit is back again, Reread most of my H.P Lovecraft novels.

Anyone got any books they could recommend? (Be warned, I've read a lot over the years, so try to pick something not-so-mainstream)