Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Jan. 18, 2009  10:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: god i hate nintendo

[Image: NintendoCry.gif]

carp, I just noticed that I missed drawing his neck in a few frames, as well as not colouring in his hair, damnit...
obama sucks
(Jan. 19, 2009  1:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: obama sucks

I agree.

why
well not really lol

i'm just mad because he hasn't condemned israel

still about 100000x better than mccain at least

also some of his appointees are pretty :pwn:
bleggghhhhh

I've psyched myself out about tomorrow, done nothing but think about it all day long and now I feel sick to my stomach due to a crazy case of anxiety. Feel like I'm gonna throw up. Unhappy

Hope everything goes well tomorrow, carp I need to just quit thinking about it aaaahhhhhhh @_@
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well not really lol

i'm just mad because he hasn't condemned israel

still about 100000x better than mccain at least

also some of his appointees are pretty :pwn:

kind of disappointing, but can't blame him all that much considering in this stupid country you're anti semitic if you're anti-israel. super sucks

[Image: img.217902_t.jpg]

im with you
While I don't agree with Obama's position on Israel whatsoever, I am still optimistic that he can turn this country around, or at least lay the foundation for the next President to fix the US.
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:57 AM)Roan Wrote: While I don't agree with Obama's position on Israel whatsoever, I am still optimistic that he can turn this country around, or at least lay the foundation for the next President to fix the US.

palin 2012
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:57 AM)Roan Wrote: While I don't agree with Obama's position on Israel whatsoever, I am still optimistic that he can turn this country around, or at least lay the foundation for the next President to fix the US.

palin 2012

get outAndrew
(Jan. 19, 2009  2:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

palin 2012

[Image: palin.gif]
didn't even blur this because this is one dumb carp

[Image: i6ys5t.png]

i hate my school
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:36 AM)Artie Wrote: didn't even blur this because this is one dumb carp

i hate my school

please, next time, use, more commas, because, we all, know, that using commas, makes us, look, intelligent
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:36 AM)Artie Wrote: [Image: i6ys5t.png]

confessions of a bigot
pretty much

so tempted to respond "justifying your bigotry, eh, RUSH"
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:42 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:36 AM)Artie Wrote: didn't even blur this because this is one dumb carp

i hate my school

please, next time, use, more commas, because, we all, know, that using commas, makes us, look, intelligent

yeah someone teach this dude how to write

"If we ostracize someone for being a bigot, are we not being bigoted ourselves?"
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:43 AM)Artie Wrote: pretty much

so tempted to respond "justifying your bigotry, eh, RUSH"

"gays and blacks hating you for depriving them of basic human rights is not bigotry hth"

Those are big hater words
post a pic of this guy artie
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: post a pic of this guy artie

[Image: rush_limbaugh.jpg]
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:58 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2009  3:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: post a pic of this guy artie

[Image: rush_limbaugh.jpg]

who dat