Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

Relationships suck. Especially break-ups.

Smithicide
----------------
(Dec. 16, 2008  6:36 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  12:07 PM)May The Pirate Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  11:57 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  1:42 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: don't go there, seriously, not with the news I just got.

For future reference, don't make posts if you don't want members commenting on them. It's really annoying, and basically amounts to you saying, "HEY EVERY ONE READING THIS PUBLIC THREAD!!! This thing happened to me that made me hate an innocent holiday, but I really don't want to talk about it!!! So bugger off!".

How would you feel if you were told that one of your best mate's leukemia has come back and they have 6 months to live then?

there, happy, I told you. Now leave me be.

That's awful and I'm sorry to hear it but I stand by my original comments. Confused

That's fine, I only had a problem with what Syn said, It bites the big one and I'm finding it a bit difficult for it to actually sink in.

Not to be un-empathetic, or anything, but what exactly about this makes you hate Christmas?
hella boredd....but ohwell reading beywiki will entertain me =]

dang..gotta fart..lol oops nvm..
My 360 lives! Temporarily. Tongue_out_wink

I got prescribed Xanax today for my panic attacks, and Restoril for my insomnia. Finally, carp relief.
http://kensingtonvictoria.com/?p=121

this is hardcore

edit: it's a decapitated deer. take that into consideration, folks
(Dec. 17, 2008  4:41 AM)Artie Wrote: http://kensingtonvictoria.com/?p=121

this is hardcore

That was one of the worst things I've ever seen
(Dec. 17, 2008  4:52 AM)Evan Wrote:

this is hardcore

Oh I can think of something much worse. Much worse.
(Dec. 17, 2008  4:59 AM)Roan Wrote:

this is hardcore

one guy one cup haunts my dreams
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:02 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  4:59 AM)Roan Wrote:

this is hardcore

one guy one cup haunts my dreams

I don't even want to know...but personally, animals being slaughtered is worse than two girls one cup.
i love killing animals. don't tell me you're one of those people

also one guy one cup is probably the worst thing i have ever seen. and i've seen a russian get his head cut off

so yeah
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:19 AM)Artie Wrote: i love killing animals. don't tell me you're one of those people

also one guy one cup is probably the worst thing i have ever seen. and i've seen a russian get his head cut off

so yeah

My best friend loves killing and torturing animals, and I don't mind. It's just when I see it Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:22 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:19 AM)Artie Wrote: i love killing animals. don't tell me you're one of those people

so yeah

My best friend loves killing and torturing animals, and I don't mind. It's just when I see it Pinching_eyes

... WHAT THE carp

so yeah

killing them is one thing but toturing is just a little to effed up
Ok seriously Evan you are one of the carp weirdest and creepiest and carp up people I have ever met.

Just sayin'.
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:28 AM)Roan Wrote:

so yeah

... WHAT THE carp

He is a nut case, but I love him Tongue_out_wink He's stopped for the last two months, he's been getting help. He was heavily abused as a kid.
That seems to be your excuse for a lot of things.
If I ever witnessed one of my friends carving out the entrails of some animal with a smile on his/her face, I'd stay friends with them at that point. No sense in making enemies with future serial killers.
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:52 AM)Roan Wrote: That seems to be your excuse for a lot of things.

That my best friend was abused? That's not even carp right dude
No, I meant this:

Evan Wrote:He's stopped for the last two months, he's been getting help.

But regardless what you thought I meant applies as well.
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:48 AM)Roan Wrote: Ok seriously Evan you are one of the carp weirdest and creepiest and carp up people I have ever met.

Just sayin'.

artie just admitted he enjoys killing animals and evan says he merely knows someone who kills and tortures animals, and yet you call evan the sick one ?
the torturing carp is disgusting, and saying he doesn't mind IS pretty carp, but killing animals is pretty carp too.

..just sayin'
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:00 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  5:48 AM)Roan Wrote: Ok seriously Evan you are one of the carp weirdest and creepiest and carp up people I have ever met.

Just sayin'.

artie just admitted he enjoys killing animals and evan says he merely knows someone who kills and tortures animals, and yet you call evan the sick one ?
the torturing carp is disgusting, and saying he doesn't mind IS pretty carp, but killing animals is pretty carp too.

..just sayin'

I don't mind THAT my friend does it, because we've been through a lot of carp together. I know why he did it, as a from of therapy. Now he's gotten help, and doesn't do it. If it helped him, I was ok with it. Now he doesn't do it, end of story

Just sayin'.

..just sayin'

Wait, what? When did Artie admit he enjoyed killing animals? Did I miss something?

EDIT: I just went back and looked and found what you were talking about. Its fairly obvious to me that Artie is being sarcastic and referring to the fact he likes to eat meat, and was trying to insinuate that Evan was a tree hugger.

I know the guy pretty well. I don't think he's going out every day and gutting deer.
(Dec. 17, 2008  6:03 AM)Roan Wrote:

Just sayin'.

..just sayin'

Wait, what? When did Artie admit he enjoyed killing animals? Did I miss something?

EDIT: I just went back and looked and found what you were talking about. Its fairly obvious to me that Artie is being sarcastic and referring to the fact he likes to eat meat, and was trying to insinuate that Evan was a tree hugger.

I know the guy pretty well. I don't think he's going out every day and gutting deer.

So this is all about me being a "tree hugger' now? I started eating meat recently, and I've never been an eco nut; how exactly am I a tree hugger?
No, carp, I wasn't calling you a tree hugger. I'm just saying what I got from what Artie posted that Tyler alluded to.

My comment about you was based on pretty much everything that's come up since I've known you. The whole "I'm best friends with someone who slaughters animals for fun" thing was just icing on the cake.