Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

so this old couple just came in and bought three boxes of condoms and ky jelly

awesome
(Nov. 29, 2008  10:11 PM)Artie Wrote: so this old couple just came in and bought three boxes of condoms and ky jelly

awesome

Who needs three boxes of condoms

the K-Y Jelly I could understand, but

EDIT: WHAT IF ONE OF THEM BROKE THEIR PELVIS
(t y Wolf)
You're just jealous cuz old geezers are gettin' more than you.
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:01 PM)Spinster Wrote: You're just jealous cuz old geezers are gettin' more than you.

LMFAO!!!
That's awesome XD
(Nov. 29, 2008  11:01 PM)Spinster Wrote: You're just jealous cuz old geezers are gettin' more than you.

Like I want anything they're getting

Wait were you talking to me

amen
Ugh, just got a nosebleed for no reason, don't you hate when that happens? =/

Now I'm going to be snoring and stuff all night. =[
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:30 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Ugh, just got a nosebleed for no reason, don't you hate when that happens? =/

Now I'm going to be snoring and stuff all night. =[

I used to get them all the time. Depends on the season for me since my nose gets horribly dry in the cold and then something happens when I get inside some heated place.
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:59 AM)Sam Wrote: i hate ice and snow so much

You're telling me. Try driving in the carp.
I used to love the snow in Japan! But now I've gotten used to Florida weather, Idk how I will handle the cold!
the canadian dollar should be higher..
I love the snow, snow rules

Ice sucks, but I can deal with it

Never had the chance to drive on it, yet
Finally, my guitar has gone back to normal after what? 1 or 2 months?
(Nov. 30, 2008  4:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: carp snow

(Nov. 30, 2008  4:08 AM)Grey Wrote: carp bees
Winter is awesome.
Ahh WTF Bandai!?
AAAAAHHHH I must be unlucky. How could I get a glitched Gundam Wing Anime Legends set 2 years after release. You'd think the glitched ones would have passed through the retail channels by now, but no... Calling Bandai on Monday.
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:29 AM)To Wrote: AAAAAHHHH I must be unlucky. How could I get a glitched Gundam Wing Anime Legends set 2 years after release. You'd think the glitched ones would have passed through the retail channels by now, but no... Calling Bandai on Monday.

what the heck is a 'glitched' gundam wing anime legends
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:03 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:29 AM)To Wrote: AAAAAHHHH I must be unlucky. How could I get a glitched Gundam Wing Anime Legends set 2 years after release. You'd think the glitched ones would have passed through the retail channels by now, but no... Calling Bandai on Monday.

Anime garbage.
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:08 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  6:03 AM)Artie Wrote:

Anime garbage.

well i meant the glitched part
^DVDs that have massive playback issues.