Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

It's not nearly as entertaining as the stuff Kenny used to pull, so you aren't really missing out on anything.
i miss kenny deleting the wiki

that always got the funniest sounds out of brad. Smile
(Nov. 12, 2008  9:55 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: i miss kenny deleting the wiki

that always got the funniest sounds out of brad. Smile

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
it was the best when you did that while shaking your head
like a rollercoaster or nascar or someshit

(nascar sucks)
I remember when every other week there was a kenny attack loool

I miss those times, now we have Fighting Animals though so I can't complain too much. How did he delete the entire wiki? Did you have backups or had to rewrite the whole thing? x.x
(Nov. 12, 2008  9:38 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I remember when every other week there was a kenny attack loool

I miss those times, now we have Fighting Animals though so I can't complain too much. How did he delete the entire wiki? Did you have backups or had to rewrite the whole thing? x.x

Wiki software is built to handle vandalism obviously. It was easy to fix, just tedious.
i want to have heterosexual sex with my female chemistry teacher so bad

needed the adjectives because some people think it's a male Serious
(Nov. 13, 2008  12:47 AM)Artie Wrote: i want to have heterosexual sex with my female chemistry teacher so bad

Lol I had a hot German Teacher once XD
+ Kinda scary if some people think shes a he ^^ lol
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:36 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: I always miss the random BrandonK explosions since i'm never online when they happen.
Should I be sad or very very thankful that i'm missing a chance to laugh here?

I actually get really pissy whenever I see his messages

The guy needs a life, he's still crying over Roan's opinions

(Nov. 13, 2008  12:47 AM)Artie Wrote: i want to have heterosexual sex with my female chemistry teacher so bad

umm...why

Is she a masculine woman or
ryan refuses to believe i am a heterosexual male--ergo, he insinuates that my lust is for a male teacher, not a female teacher with her juicy thighs or luxurious gluteus maximus
gackt's new single is so carp good aghhhhhhhh
(Nov. 13, 2008  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: gackt's new single is so carp good aghhhhhhhh

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggh oh my jesus
MARIAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
JUST DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!
(Nov. 13, 2008  4:21 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Serious
(Nov. 13, 2008  3:03 AM)Artie Wrote: a female teacher with her juicy thighs or luxurious gluteus maximus

AKA, the perfect woman.
(Nov. 13, 2008  2:55 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:36 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: I always miss the random BrandonK explosions since i'm never online when they happen.
Should I be sad or very very thankful that i'm missing a chance to laugh here?

I actually get really pissy whenever I see his messages

The guy needs a life, he's still crying over Roan's opinions

You have got to be shitting me?
He should build a bridge and get over it. Should've learned by now thhat taking everything to heart will get him no-where.
building a bridge would take a great deal of skill

brandon has none
(Nov. 13, 2008  8:45 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: building a bridge would take a great deal of skill

brandon has none

You have a point.
Ah well, his loss.
(Nov. 13, 2008  3:03 AM)Artie Wrote: ryan refuses to believe i am a heterosexual male--ergo, he insinuates that my lust is for a male teacher, not a female teacher with her juicy thighs or luxurious gluteus maximus

"Luxurious!" AHAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME

And Ryan's not the only non-believer. In any case, I wondered what had happened with this female teacher you mentioned ages ago. Did you only come to this desire now, or did you just refrain from saying something?
i'm gayer than artie why does everyone accept my heterosexuality