Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

what the hell is a fighting animals
(Oct. 24, 2008  2:22 AM)Sam Wrote: what the hell is a fighting animals

http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-2148.html
(Oct. 24, 2008  2:22 AM)Sam Wrote: what the hell is a fighting animals

You missed the original thread, which was AMAZING.
if he deletes this one, I'm saving the first season to my desktop Grin
(Oct. 24, 2008  2:33 AM)B Wrote: if he deletes this one, I'm saving the first season to my desktop Grin

lol already done
"Grimmjow is not dead!"
"He's dead, my grandmother went to the funeral and everything apparently there were nice cucumber sammiches."
"HE'S NOT DEAD!"
"He's dead..."
"SHUT UP ADAM!"

^^ Pretty much my photography class today, Adam is our teacher who joined the arguement after a while XD
I'm going to have to break up with my girlfriend on Monday ;_;

I'm pretty sure she has been cheating on me, she stopped supporting the band completely saying we sound "old", she seems really uninterested, and we she never wants to go out anymore.
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:27 AM)Evan Wrote: I'm going to have to break up with my girlfriend on Monday ;_;

I'm pretty sure she has been cheating on me, she stopped supporting the band completely saying we sound "old", she seems really uninterested, and we she never wants to go out anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Why don't you ask her first if she's been cheating on you, before breaking up with her?
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:30 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:27 AM)Evan Wrote: I'm going to have to break up with my girlfriend on Monday ;_;

I'm sorry to hear that.

Why don't you ask her first if she's been cheating on you, before breaking up with her?

From the sounds of it, even if she's not cheating on him there isn't much hope there.
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

From the sounds of it, even if she's not cheating on him there isn't much hope there.

Still always best to find out what the problem was.
i has a detour sign in my room now
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:41 AM)G Wrote: i has a detour sign in my room now

I... erm... congratulations?...
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:41 AM)G Wrote: i has a detour sign in my room now

Are you obeying it

You might get arrested for entering your room now

EDIT:
Huh, just got a PM on KH2 Ultimania about possibly becoming a part of staff for another KH forum

I wonder if becoming staff there would interfere with me being staff here (especially in the coming days/weeks/months)

Though I don't even know if I should join there, the site looks so disorganized
The format/layout for it it awful, too, it looks like one of those layouts that come up when the actual layout doesn't load

EDIT2: Btw, I'm just thinking out loud, I'd be staff here first and foremost than at some random/new KH forum
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:45 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Eh, I'm gonna ask her...but nevertheless I'm going to break up with her. Everyday is exactly the same with her. See each other in the hallway, hug, kiss, say goodbye, see each other after school, hug, talk about nothing for five minutes, kiss, goodbye...that's how it's been for two weeks now.

My ex and I have really been talking a lot lately also, and she seems very interested, but this still hurts
haha I may return it, but this is a substitute for the lance that I'll never have.

But Grey, go for it I guess. If they want you as staff, there shouldn't be anything stopping you.
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:24 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:45 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Eh, I'm gonna ask her...but nevertheless I'm going to break up with her. Everyday is exactly the same with her. See each other in the hallway, hug, kiss, say goodbye, see each other after school, hug, talk about nothing for five minutes, kiss, goodbye...that's how it's been for two weeks now.

My ex and I have really been talking a lot lately also, and she seems very interested, but this still hurts
u shoold dump dat ho lol but srsly if shes not supporting u dude u shoold find someone better
Taru, did you really have to put it like that. Tell her whats on your mind and you can take different paths or keep a relationship going.
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:30 PM)taru678 Wrote: u shoold dump dat ho lol but srsly if shes not supporting u dude u shoold find someone better

I don't think calling her "dat ho" is good support either Speechless... He said that even though he's sure of his decision, the whole situation is still painful. Don't make it any harder on him.

Evan, I just went over your MySpace and found this in your About Me section:

Quote:I love my girlfriend Tory more than anything in the whole world <3

Here's a bit of friendly advise. Try not to get too attached unless you're absolutely certain that the two of you have something meaningful. Otherwise, it just makes the break-up unnecessarily distressing, and a post-break-up friendship much more difficult to manage.

Lastly, you're fifteen man, live it up a little Grin
I went through a ton of incompatible relationships in high-school before I finally found the right girl for me. Go to parties, meet other women, hangout with your buds, all while still staying focussed on school. Best of luck to you.

G: Haha, a few weeks ago a couple of friends and I were using a big "FOR SALE" sign in a short stop-motion we were making. It got late, and we ended up leaving it just outside my doorway. Apparently, inappropriately placed signs draw a lot of unwanted attention, go figure. I wouldn't be surprised if some mislead traffic-goers found their way into your bedroom.
My school ended up having a student council election, surprise surprise, I won. Too much work setting up stuff, and I thought I would be more popular then I am now, soft. I know, I'm vain, ah well.
(Oct. 26, 2008  8:30 PM)taru678 Wrote: u shoold dump dat ho lol but srsly if shes not supporting u dude u shoold find someone better

I actually carp HATE YOU.

You have no idea of the pain when you really like someone, and you're clearly about two years old.
Sorry for that outburst but bad grammar + failure to understand emotions = ANGRY ME.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:01 PM)To Wrote: My school ended up having a student council election, surprise surprise, I won. Too much work setting up stuff, and I thought I would be more popular then I am now, soft. I know, I'm vain, ah well.

Badass. Grin

carp the popularity, you've got the entire fate of your school within the palm of you hand.
Burn that mutha carp to the ground! >Smile

Start up an internal drug ring, maybe have henchmen load up the shipments after fifth period. Appoint a group of your closest friends to be personal bodyguards, in case one of the losing candidates put a hit on you.
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:10 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
beyblade......

srry for posting a new thread...anyhow im quitting beyblade for good and leaving the site i figure that beyblades are really just toys for kids and i'm not going to get anything out of it and its not like ill ever go to a tournament, everyone hates beyblade here,...and all im asking is for my account here to be deleted..and ill never return

welcome back. You can't mistreat a girl like that. It's not like we're in 1000 BC here Uncertain
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:13 PM)AnchoredCross Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  9:01 PM)To Wrote: My school ended up having a student council election, surprise surprise, I won. Too much work setting up stuff, and I thought I would be more popular then I am now, soft. I know, I'm vain, ah well.

Badass. Grin

carp the popularity, you've got the entire fate of your school within the palm of you hand.
Burn that mutha carp to the ground! >Smile

Start up an internal drug ring, maybe have henchmen load up the shipments after fifth period. Appoint a group of your closest friends to be personal bodyguards, in case one of the losing candidates put a hit on you.
import drugs from mexico B) ull have lots of money and lots of girls(just kidding)
taru678 you're almost as smart as Kenny.